Any college guys/girls in disney Aug 19-Sept 2?

MattfromLI

Matt
Just wondering if there were going to be any people in college in WDW from August 19th-Sept 2...if you are please IM me or send me a private message! :bounce:

I'll be there on the college program. Not sure where exactly I will be, but I'll be happy to meet up with a group of you guys. :)

Whats going on at Disney during this time? Im going from the 21-29 and I see all these things about downtown disney and stuff.

I am trying to plan a meet with others from another board I post on also. As of right now we are aiming for meeting on the 29th but I have no clue with my schedule just yet. I will let you all know if you would like to join us... or you can PM me your info. to contact you and I wil let you know the details that way. ;)

Ahh bugger, im heading out to Orlando on Sep 3rd! I'll be there until Sep 11th. I'm off to tampa to see a friend for parts of the week, but a trip to orlando wouldn't be complete without a trip to WDW! If anyone's around it would be good to meet some of you guys!

BTW, i just came back to this site after about 9months away from it!

Cheers, Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter