• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any discounts for SeaWorld or San Diego Zoo tickets?

oceanscape

DIS Veteran
The only tickets I still have to buy are for SeaWorld and San Diego Zoo. Anyone know any way I can get a discount?

Thanks!

Here's a link to mousesavers...if you scroll down you'll see a link to a printable coupon for $8 off pp for the Best Value ticket at the zoo and $7 off pp at SeaWorld. That's a better discount at the zoo than what I was going to get using my AAA card.

http://www.mousesavers.com/sdzoo.html

If you have a Southwest Rapid Rewards card (free) you get 20% off a one-day admission to SeaWorld.

www.costco.com has San Diego Zoo tickets for $24.99 for a adults and $16.49 for children. You do need to be a member though (or have someone that is order the tickets for you). I am still searching for SeaWorld discounts myself.

In Westways the AAA mag for CA state, there is an ad for "Kids at Half Price and Adults at Kids Price" promo but you have to mention it by name and present an AAA card. There is also a deal where you get more days (rest of the year?) for the one day full price but its probably only useful if you intend to return.

We bought ours at getawaytoday.com it was quick and easy. They sent us a voucher and we exchanged it at SW Guest Services when we got there. We got buy an adult ticket get a childs ticket free. They also had $10 off for adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter