• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any discounts in Oct 2001?

Princessmom

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am wondering if anyone has heard of any discounts on any deluxe resorts for travel beginning on Oct 5. Thanks in advance for any info!

We're going in late Oct. We got 10% off AS Mu with the Disney Club. I've heard not too expect any AP discounts, but with all the great code discounts & rates currently out through 10/3, I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I've heard that theme park attendance has been down, probably due to the economy. So, I look at it this way:
If the best discount I get is only 10%, maybe it just won't be as crowded as when we usually go in March, so I'll get my money's worth!

We got WL standard for $159 w/tax per night. On my confirmation sheet it states "4 Night Value Direct Mail April/May (Fall Rates)". I just saw a code on a post & tried it! I believe it is @ mousesavers.com . I don't want to cause a problem, so try the one that starts out CV"?".

We're staying at the OKW Oct. 13-20 and saved 10% using the Disney Club Card.

Just curious if not too personal. For those of you staying at OKW how much are you paying a nite? Have you considered renting points?

:p :p :p :p Im setting my site for the last 6 days in october and i am hoping for a disount,we want to get a bu suite at conch key,were going to surprise gramcrackers.:p :p :p

Jolia - I pm'd you with an answer to your OKW question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter