Any Disney Collectible Stores?

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
I see that the Theme Park Connection has closed it's retail stores. Are there any other stores like that in the Orlando area and I don't mean the off site souvenir stores. Somewhere that has old park items and collectibles

Wow, hadn't heard about the closure but glad to learn about it before spending time to get there on our next trip.

I hadn't heard that they closed. That sucks. We loved going there and bought quite a few things from them.

I haven't found any similar stores in the area but if I hear of any, I'll post about them.

About a year ago I bought a special edition vinylmation from a girl who was selling a bunch of her Disney stuff on consignment at this store that was mostly generic souvenirs but also had an extensive collection of vintage Disney parks and movie items. It was honestly super cool and I keep thinking about going back there. I can't remember the name of the store but the address was 5281 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway in Kissimmee.

About a year ago I bought a special edition vinylmation from a girl who was selling a bunch of her Disney stuff on consignment at this store that was mostly generic souvenirs but also had an extensive collection of vintage Disney parks and movie items. It was honestly super cool and I keep thinking about going back there. I can't remember the name of the store but the address was 5281 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway in Kissimmee.
A quick check on Google shows that it's called Character Corner. Thanks for the tip. We'll have to check them out next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!