Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
Hi everyone :wave:

My name's Rhiannon and I can usually be found on the Disneyland Paris or UK Community Boards, but I have been reading posts on here for the last couple of weeks and it's great to find this board and see some new names on here! :disrocks:

I have just started to cross stitch, which is how I came across this board, but I've noticed there are not a lot of posts about cross stitch.

I have about 10-15 Disney cross stitch patterns so far, some big, some small, some simple, some a bit more difficult. I'm looking to build up my collection and was wondering if anyone else had any other Disney patterns they would like to swap with me? I could scan them and send them to you via email (well I could try!) or send them in the mail, although I live in the UK I don't think it would cost much at all as obviously the patterns do not weigh much.

If there is anyone who would be interested in swapping patterns, please post on here or PM me!

Thanks everyone

Rhiannon :wizard:

I have a couple...both Mickey playing baseball. I'm almost done with one, but haven't even started the second one. I haven't done as much cross stitch lately. It's usually in the winter months when I don't have anything else going on.

I also have a Pooh baby blanket, but I haven't even opened that one yet. I would like to get more patterns at some point though.

I forgot to say - it might be best to take copies of patterns and send the copies to each other - that way we don't have to worry about sending patterns which we haven't yet completed - we can just trade the copies and build up our collections!

Thanks to those who have contacted me!

I have Tinkerbell flying over Cindy's castle with a bunch of fireworks. I bought it at DTD. I have not finished it but I could send you a copy of it. Let me know.

Kim

I love to cross stitch and of course all of mine are disney too. I have quite a few however I moved to the US from the UK and most of mine I brought over with me, mine are mostly designer stitches.

Let me know which ones ya have :)

Word of advise I found that photocopying usually works better than scanning... sometimes the grids do not scan right.

Ash :)

Does anyone have the new ones for the 50th anniversary? I would love to have one of those....

I know, off the top of my head, that I have the mickey/minnie wedding one.

I have lots of Disney patterns too if somebody would like to trade for one of the new 50th Anniversary.

I just bought a book of patterns of all the different princesses, both closeups and incorporated in a design, iykwim. :) (i.e., a closeup of Belle and then another one of her with a flower border and says "Pretty as a Princess" or something like that)

WOW this is new to me. I didn't know there are so many patterns out there. I spend lots of time scross stitching. Where can I find these patterns. I don't have any to trade sorry.

Hi Rhiannon,
I just wanted to say if you do an ebay search of cross stitch Disney there's tons of stuff up for sale from the UK. Makes me jealous actually, some of the patterns you can't get over here and they're really nice!

I'm sorry I'm so slow to get back to you guys. I know I have a book or two of Pooh patterns. I think I may have some other Disney, but I can't remember. Right now my mother is in the hospital and I don't have time for a proper search for the books. I'll let you know when I find them. I'd LOVE to have the ones you guys have. Disney patterns can be hard to find.

MerryPoppins - thanks for getting back to us. I'd still love to trade but you obviously have more important things to think about at the moment. If you want to PM me your address at some point I'll happily send you the patterns I have, it doesn't matter that you don't have time to send the patterns out yet, it can definitely wait until you have more time. I hope your mother is okay :grouphug:

stm61 - Thanks for the tip about ebay - I have bought a few kits and patterns off ebay UK and lucky for me the dollar is so weak at the moment that I have been able to buy a couple of kits off the American ebay site for a bargain price, even with the shipping on top. I have quite a few patterns already but I've been looking on this board for a while and thought there must be other people who wanted to swap Disney patterns, and I'm glad to see I was right!

Thanks everyone :goodvibes

Does anyone have or have seen the new Disney cross stitch of the castle with Walt and Mickey? I have seen it on ebay, but the pictures are not that close to see detail. I was wondering if the picture is crisp of the castle. From what I can tell, it looks like a blurry watercolor, but I am not sure how good the pictures are vs. seeing it in person.

Thanks,

Tracie

These are links to show the pictures for the patterns I have.
H21 Rock a bye baby birth sampler. (this is the one I am working on now)
www.astitchonline.com/acatalog/h21a.jpg

H29 Hearts and Roses Wedding Sampler.
www.astitchonline.com/acatalog/h29a.jpg

Mickey through the Ages.
www.astitchonline.com/acatalog/h34a.jpg

D8 Bubbles
www.astitchonline.com/acatalog/d8a.jpg

D29 Daisies
www.astitchonline.com/acatalog/d29a.jpg

D31 Rainy Day
www.astitchonline.com/acatalog/d31a.jpg

D79 Winnie the Pooh Snow Fight
www.astitchonline.com/acatalog/d79a.jpg

The hundred ache wood diet team
www.astitchonline.com/acatalog/d121a.jpg

D70 Lets Bounce
www.stitchdirect.co.uk/acatalog/The_Tigger_Movie___Let_s_Bounce.html

H75 A Year in the Hundred Acre Wood
www.designerstitches.co.uk/product.asp?catalogue_id=18&product_id=53

This page has the pictures for
H1 Eeyores Bounce
D25 Hot Air Balloon
D43 Poohs watering can
D65 A hundred Acre Wood Original
D71 Eeyores Winter Spelling Blocks
D72 Piglets Spring Spelling blocks
D73 Poohs Summer Spelling Blocks

They are in order but you need to scroll through the site.
www.breiweb.nl/index.html?lang=nl&target=d317_01.html

These I have done but the patterns for them are in England.
Pooh and Friends Calendar.
http://www.astitchonline.com/acatalog/h16a.jpg

Winnie the Pooh Calendar.
http://www.astitchonline.com/acatalog/h12a.jpg

Ash :flower:

Hi-- I have several patterns if anyone is interested. I am sorry I don't have photo links though, but would be happy to scan them later if you would like. No need to trade-- I am afraid I can't even keep up with scrapbooking.. so there won't be any crossstitching in my near future!

Here is my list--
From the Disney Home pamphlet by Leisure Arts:
(these are all big ones, some are on 4 8.5 x 11 pages a piece!-- FYI)
Dumbo and Timothy
Bambi (with butterfly, Flower and Thumper)
Mowgli and Baloo
Sleeping Beauty (she is receiving a kiss from her Prince)
Cinderella (losing her slipper)
Peter Pan and Wendy

Disney Classics (this is a UK one from Ebay)
these are smaller designs-- (I have done the Bambi and Dumbo ones and they are really cute!)
Snow White
Mowgli and Baloo
Lady (with no Tramp!)
Bambi
Dumbo
Pinocchio

Walt Disney Christmas in Crossstitch by Paragon (I got this one on Ebay too)
Large Mickey in Santa Suit with JOY printed on top
Smaller (like for ornaments)
Mickey
Minnie
Dumbo (really old looking Dumbo)
Goofy in Santa Hat
Pluto
Pinocchio
Thumper
Chip and Dale
Donald Duck
(I did Mickey and Minnie last year-- both cute and EASY!)

Just let me know.. have a great week-
jennifer

Hello. I've just come across this site. I have been looking and looking for a Donald Duck cross stitch pattern / kit. I've only located small ornament ones, but I'm looking for something bigger. Can you help?

Hi-- I do have one Donald Duck. He is a smaller one-- an Xmas one too. He is looking up at misletoe.

If you would like me to send you a copy-- please pm me your address!

I won't be at my computer much tomorrow--but will answer you as soon as I get home.

ttys- jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!