Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

I think I have seen some on pinterest.
Chcrossstitch.com has also a lot of disney patterns, but you have to make a free account before you can download anything

Hi,

I am just getting back into cross stitching and I am looking for several patterns: Mickey and Minnie Wedding, Past Present Future, and Self Portrait. Also, something with Beauty and the Beast - scene where they are reading a book or dancing together? Could someone please help me with any of these. Thanks!

I have some Winnie the pooh and friends cross stich pattern, I am looking for some of dumbo. Can anyone help?

Hello, I just saw your post and think it is great. I am looking for dumbo cross sttich patterns which are hard to find. Can you help? I have some pooh and friends patterns that are at least 10 years old.

Hello, I just saw your post and think it is great. I am looking for dumbo cross sttich patterns which are hard to find. Can you help? I have some pooh and friends patterns that are at least 10 years old.

I found some on Pinterest. I would post a link to them but I still need 7 more post. Just started sorry

Hi, I just joined. I am in the process of stitching a Mickey Mouse for a relative, and I found a free pattern. The colors the pattern suggests to use are all wrong. I only have Mickey's face and his shoes left to do. But I just can't find the correct color for Mickey's face. I would appreciate any help from anyone.

So far I have found several patterns that suggest using
dmc thread colors:

726 and

But none of these colors look right. Please help if you can. Thanks.

I am looking at an old color chart, but I don't think they have changed any numbers. I would go with 754 or 948.

Thanks for your help. Both of those look pink, I'm looking for a light beige color.

Perhaps you can go to your local craft store or online (albeit the colors are a little off) and take a gander. Maybe you can find the right color there. I worked on a pieced called Simplify, Simplify Simplify. I put the work down for about 2 years. Finishing up the color of the hands on either side were off but honestly I'm the only person to ever notice.

It is interesting that you see those two colors as pink. I think each person has a slightly different color sense. Do you have a color picture of Mickey that is what you like? If so, take that to the store and compare it to the floss. On my monitor, 948 matches the picture I pulled up of Mickey exactly. If you have a picture you can link to, I can see what I can do from here as well.

I love doing the Disney cross stitch. We have one in our house already. I have 3 more to work on.

I have one that I started with Mickey, Minnie and Pluto. I have so much work I want to do I can never seem to get back to that piece.

I have to say, I have seen several colors used on Mickey's face. My favorite would be 948, but am using 945 in my current project - Mickey and Minnie heads for coasters. Hope this helps!

I am incredibly new to the site and have been reading about all these wonderful projects people have shared. I love cross stitching, but my mom loves it even more. She had a wonderful collection of patters from Stoney Creek but they were destroyed in a fire a few months ago. Could anyone help me restore her pattern collection?

Hi there, first time on this site so not sure how this works. My sister in law is due her first and very longed for baby and loves Dumbo and I would to find a cross stitch Pattern. I've tried in vain to find one and I'm having no luck at all is there anyone who could help me I would be extremely grateful.

regards

Here ya'll go!!! It's at the framers now, I'll post pics with the frame and mat when it's done!!

ChrisCamera211.jpg

Up close

ChrisCamera212.jpg

Enjoy!!! I'll be starting puppy love very soon!
Awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!