Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

Hi Hannah
Anyone have the Disney dream collection patterns? I'm willing to pay for a copy of them if you do?
Many thanks
Hi Hannah,

I have three -
I have an unopened Snow White 5" by 7" kit.
I have an opened Beauty and the Beast 5" by 7" kit. Threads are separated and labeled. Everything is unused.
I have a Lady and the Tramp 5" by 7" pattern.

Hi Hannah

Hi Hannah,

I have three -
I have an unopened Snow White 5" by 7" kit.
I have an opened Beauty and the Beast 5" by 7" kit. Threads are separated and labeled. Everything is unused.
I have a Lady and the Tramp 5" by 7" pattern.

My email is Hannah.1206@ntlworld.com
Could you email me pics of them and the price you're looking for for each one please?

does anyone have any Peter Pan patterns or any of the Disney Dogs on patterns? I have Cinderella's castle, Puppy Love, and 2 more (I can get the names tonight).
Can you help me, I’m missing page 5 with color change sheet and bottom part of pattern (fishing pole) thanks

Does anyone have any Disney cross stitch patterns to share? It's really hard to find any here in small town Canada. There are so many nice ones on Etsy, I bought a Beauty and the Beast pattern but a couple of weeks later I went to download the pattern and it was no longer available and the store was gone :( I love the look of the Thomas Kincaid patterns but they are impossible to find here.
I have looked everywhere for these charts! I think they r all so beautiful. Haven't stitched anything for a while but would love to do these. Have you had any luck finding them?

Hello!

I posted a while back, but since there are likely new members to this post, I figure its worth another try :) I've been trying to track down charts for pretty much any of the Stoney Creek or Disney Dreams patterns. If anyone has any to share I would greatly appreciate it. I'm especially looking for the Minnie and Mickey wedding pattern, but would be thrilled with anything! I have these charts to trade/share if anyone is interested:
Thomas Kinkade Disney Dreams full size:
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast I
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Thomas Kinkade Disney Dreams Vignette:
Lady and the Tramp
Stoney Creek:
A New Day at Cinderella Castle
Puppy Love

Thank you so much!

I have a question does anyone know if there is a Stitch cross stitch! Would love to make one for my daughters friend who is a major stitch fan

I have a question does anyone know if there is a Stitch cross stitch! Would love to make one for my daughters friend who is a major stitch fan

I don't think that there are art of disney / kinkade kits, but there are some patterns on pinterest and on etsy.

I will keep looking around for you.

Hello!

I posted a while back, but since there are likely new members to this post, I figure its worth another try :) I've been trying to track down charts for pretty much any of the Stoney Creek or Disney Dreams patterns. If anyone has any to share I would greatly appreciate it. I'm especially looking for the Minnie and Mickey wedding pattern, but would be thrilled with anything! I have these charts to trade/share if anyone is interested:
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast I
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Lady and the Tramp
Stoney Creek:
Puppy Love

Thank you so much!
I would really love to have the full size charts and the Disney castle chart if you will share. Unfortunately I don't have any to trade because I'm trying to get started with these beautiful charts.

I’m working on a Stitch myself at the moment! I had some luck searching online and Pinterest for Stitch pixel art. I was able to use a free image with Stitch in color on a grid, then choosing colors myself. So it’s not really a proper cross stitch pattern, but I only started cross stitching about 2 weeks before the pandemic (thank goodness for new hobbies!) and I’m having no trouble counting and differentiating between colors. He’s coming out great so far on my 28ct evenweave and was able to match a few colors perfectly to my many Stitch plush from the parks. :)
https://www.braceletbook.com/patterns/alpha/37929/

Hello!

Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast I
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Lady and the Tramp
Stoney Creek:
Puppy Love

Thank you so much!

Hi PlutosVet333,

I am hopefully getting the TK Tinker Bell & Peter Pan Fly to Neverland 🤞 if it doesn't go for a stupid price.

However, I am just starting my collection so would appreciate any TK patterns you are happy to share.

Thanks!

Anyone have any Disney dream charts they r willing to share. Have seen them as PDF charts on line,but not sure how good those would be since they say they r all full stitches with no backstitching instructions. Anyone ever purchase these from online?

Hello!

Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast I
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Lady and the Tramp
Stoney Creek:
Puppy Love

Thank you so much!
Would love to have these if you will share!???

I have all 14 stoney creek patterns and am more than willing to share. Just PM me your email address... and I will gladly send any one that you want over:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Any idea where I can buy these patterns?

Last edited:
I'm so excited to have found this page! I've done about 150 total cross stitch patterns, but I've been hunting for more Disney! We're having a baby soon and would love to work on a few patterns for the nursery. If anyone knows where I can buy the 35th anniversary pattern (the trolley one) I would love to know!

Last edited:
I have all 14 stoney creek patterns and am more than willing to share. Just PM me your email address... and I will gladly send any one that you want over:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi, I am a newbie so can't PM you. Could you please send me a message so that I can send you my email address. thank you so much in advance

Hello!

Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast I
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Lady and the Tramp
Stoney Creek:
Puppy Love

Thank you so much!
Hi, I'm afraid I have nothing to share apart from a copy of the past, present, future Walt and mickey cross stitch as pdf but would it be possible for you to share the 'a new day at cinderella castle's stoney creek pattern with me? I have a version of this I have started stitching but it appears very blurred. Also if you would be willing to share the thomas kinkade ones it would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Hi, I have all the Kinkade disney dreams full size patterns and I'm looking for all of the stoney creek patterns, especially:
  1. 35th Anniversary
  2. Cinderella Castle
  3. Happiest Celebration on Earth
  4. Past Present Forever
  5. A New Day At Cinderella Castle

If you have any of these patterns (or the other disney ones) and are willing to share/ trade, email me angelofjunqi@gmail.com

Hi, I have a copy of Past, Present Forever that I can send you. Will send you it via email

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!