Any Disney Infinity Xbox Live gamers?

Yeah, I did. And after reading about the "infinite" versions of the characters, I do believe he will be my last crystal purchase. From what I understand, they really do not substantially add to the game other than a different look. But who knows. I had absolutely NO intention on spending what I did. Only way I could rationalize it is we are family of seven. When we occsionally go to the movies, with popcorn and snacks, it is a $130 bill. So if I get two movies worth (or four hours) of entertainment out of this as a family, we are good.

Fairly certain, we will all be happy!

I understand. Luckily, I have a daughter that is the perfect age to get into this game, and I am a 30 yr old gamer that likes "most" things Disney. For me, it's a win that my daughter plays when I'm at work or with me even. That rationalizes it for me.

I believe Crystal mcQueen has a speed boost over the regular as well, but yeah, if the crystals end up being even 1 to every 5 regular figures or so, that would still be a LOT of Crystal variants after 3 waves.

Cool! I work nights, so the times I am on are a littly wonky, but imagine lots of play coming. In a multiplayer game, what do you do? Toy box?

There are two different multiplayer options.

Multiplayer in adventures - The only option for multiplayer here is 2 people playing on your console with 2 characters from that adventure set. You will not be able to play adventures with a friend in another city.

Multiplayer toybox - This will allow up to 4 people to play with a max of 2 players locally. You will not be able to have 4 controls in your house and play 4 characters (hence why there are only two spots on the infinity base).

I hope that makes sense.

Next month (if i understand it right) they will be adding a pc (windows only) version to this and you will be able to add your characters to that and play online there also. Now I believe this is where/when the major toybox builds will begin and once this is launched then it is my guess that you will be able to download toyboxes from all over the world. Like i said though this is how i understand it and i could be way off.

Cool! I work nights, so the times I am on are a littly wonky, but imagine lots of play coming. In a multiplayer game, what do you do? Toy box?

Multiplayer in adventures - The only option for multiplayer here is 2 people playing on your console with 2 characters from that adventure set. You will not be able to play adventures with a friend in another city.

Multiplayer toybox - This will allow up to 4 people to play with a max of 2 players locally. You will not be able to have 4 controls in your house and play 4 characters (hence why there are only two spots on the infinity base).

I hope that makes sense.

Next month (if i understand it right) they will be adding a pc (windows only) version to this and you will be able to add your characters to that and play online there also. Now I believe this is where/when the major toybox builds will begin and once this is launched then it is my guess that you will be able to download toyboxes from all over the world. Like i said though this is how i understand it and i could be way off.

Multiplayer in adventures - You will not be able to play adventures with a friend in another city.

Oh, bummer. So, no co-op story mode completion online. :confused:

Now I believe this is where/when the major toybox builds will begin and once this is launched then it is my guess that you will be able to download toyboxes from all over the world. Like i said though this is how i understand it and i could be way off.

Hopefully the pc created toyboxes will be compatible with the consoles. Have a feeling however, if they did not engineer story mode online co-op, then cross platform level creation would be out of the realm of possibility.

I am a 30 yr old gamer that likes "most" things Disney.

I am a 37 year old who likes the same. Loves it actually. Especially when I am planning our next trip to WDW. Probably why I thought buying into this was a good idea. Haha.

Sorry for the double post.

Oh, bummer. So, no co-op story mode completion online. :confused:

Hopefully the pc created toyboxes will be compatible with the consoles. Have a feeling however, if they did not engineer story mode online co-op, then cross platform level creation would be out of the realm of possibility.

Looking at the box the game came it it says 2-4 in coop mode so the only way to have 4 is to play with others online. So i don't know because i have tried to connect with others and I must have been doing something wrong.

Bo Duke said:
Sorry for the double post.

Looking at the box the game came it it says 2-4 in coop mode so the only way to have 4 is to play with others online. So i don't know because i have tried to connect with others and I must have been doing something wrong.

Doubt you were doing something wrong. I've spent hours on this game and while I do love it and am glad I bought it, it has a LOT of glitches. Too many really. Hope they listen to users and fix the issues. On the same token, we are not beta testers. Should have came to us already fixed.

So I went to the hall of heroes and looked at all the statues for each character. Each character is one that they have "announced" they will be released. I don't see any room for new characters. How do you think they will accommodate more characters or if they will even have more characters?

So I went to the hall of heroes and looked at all the statues for each character. Each character is one that they have "announced" they will be released. I don't see any room for new characters. How do you think they will accommodate more characters or if they will even have more characters?

They will have more characters. They already have series 3 planned for both characters and power discs.

All they have to do is have a game update when they officially release Series 2 and BAM, the next time you go to hero stadium it will be bigger. Now whether it will be bigger around or have a second story I don't know but they will accommodate them.

Characters

There use to be a longer list that included the list of characters for series 3 but i can no longer find it.

I am brand new to these boards but a longtime Disney fan. I got Infinity on launch day and have completed most of the story from Monsters Inc. and the Incredibles. To be honest I am still trying to figure out the toy box. If you do not play with others or online it can become boring quite fast. Also, what is the point of the Disney created toy boxes? It seems like all you do is walk around and explore the world.

I know overtime it will get better. Btw my gamertag on XBOX: G4tchtv

I am really looking for someone to play with me! I have all the play sets and i have crystal lone ranger. I just got francesco yesterday.im not mean when i play:cool2: My GT: budderluver1314

Brace yourselves (and your wallets) for Infinity 2.0: Marvel SuperHeroes. Releasing August 2014.

New Starter pack, new figures, new power discs, Next-gen versions available as well as last-gen (no Wii Classic).
All figures work with both Original Infinity and Marvel Infinity!

Happy Infinity News Day!

I predict coming next year, Infinity 3.0: Star Wars

Hey all,

My daughter and I play Disney Infinity quite a bit, but have never really played online because we don't know anyone with an xbox. (Actually not true, my college roommate was one of the leads on XBox1 - but lives on the opposite coast, so we never play.) Anyways, we'd love to try out our Xbox Live account with Disney Infinity. We have all the playsets and of course toy box, but someone might need to talk me through getting on-line.

DW is away on Saturday, so DD and I would be up for playing anytime on Saturday afternoon or into the evening. (between 2 PM and 9:30 PM Eastern DT) Anyone out there interested?

We are jade4560 (DD) and skierpete23 (Me)

Can't believe we can't find any fellow DISers on here to play Disney Infinity. We still only have 1.0 but hoping to get 2.0 for XMAS.

DD and I would love to be able to go on-line and play. My gamer tags are two posts ago, but PM me if you are interesting.

I haven't been on in a long time, and since then my live expired. For me, there just wasn't enough to do in the game by just playing single player. If they added an online matchmaker, I would consider coming back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter