Any experience with booking VGC in Feb? or April?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
We are considering a trip to Disneyland in 2021. Ideally we would like to use our point to stay at VGC (looking for a 1BR). Does anyone have input on what they have been able to get at 7 months either 3rd week of Feb or 3rd week of April-- these are both of our kids school vacations so we are trying to make the trip without the kids missing any school.

I would love to hear if either time frame is better than the other - either for booking or events that might be going on at DL. I believe their food and wine is around March-April. or even the weather.

I live locally to DL and own at VGC after having issues getting in at the 7 month mark, but I also only usually look at studios. So you can take what I say with a little grain of salt.

For a 1 bedroom at VGC, you may have some luck getting it. But you will have to be right on at 7 AM 7 months out to try to get it for either of those times. Not really sure either time is that great. There are a lot of schools in CA that do get that President's week off school and depending on when Easter is the 3rd week of April could also be crowded too.

Food and Wine does go from early March through mid to late April. It is nothing like at Epcot, but it does bring in some local crowds on the weekends. Weather can be hit or miss during both of those times. February could be rainy and cold or in the 90s. April could be 70s or 90s. Just depends on the year. This year has been pretty chilly (can't remember the last day it was in the 70s now, and no 80s since like fall).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter