Any fees when renting points?

joedadof3

Earning My Ears
I am renting points for a 2 bdrm villa Dec. 3-10 , and I was wondering if I will have to pay any fees for community hall activities for my kids, and also to valet park.

As long as you have rented from a DVC owner and not from someone who exchanged into DVC from another timeshare, there will be no further fees.

Not sure which resort you're referring to, but some activities might have a nominal fee for craft supplies or whatever and as long as your key card does say member, you would pay the member fee. But games like checkers, pool, tennis,etc, that is all included. As for valet, you would only be responsible for the tip, i believe. You must be excited..wait til you see how much room you'll have, especially if you're at OKW. Maybe you will decide to join! :wave:

all non-members have to pay for the valet parking.

now that does not mean you will be charged. Some hotels are accepting the room key - they are surpose to ask for the blue member card - but they don't always.

remember the free valet parking is only at the DVC resorts - the other WDW resorts still charge for it.

Free valet parking is a DVC member perk at DVC resorts with valet parking. Since you are not the member, you will have to pay the valet parking fee, plus the tip. They may give it to you if your room ID says MEMBER, but they may require the Blue DVC member card instead since this perk is not tied to staying at a DCV resort.

there is no housekeeping at DVC resorts.

if you want housekeeping there is an extra charge.

We are staying at BWV...do they have a regular parking lot for guest of the resort or is it all valet parking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter