Any hope of room discount for Oct 20-27?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
Any rumors of room discounts for late oct? I booked oct 20-27 and am waiting to see if any discounts will be released. Does anyone know if they usually release room discounts for that time of year? I have ASMo booked but will change if a discount comes up.

thanks

Any rumors of room discounts for late oct? I booked oct 20-27 and am waiting to see if any discounts will be released. Does anyone know if they usually release room discounts for that time of year? I have ASMo booked but will change if a discount comes up.

thanks

Maybe. Here's a link to past discounts. It goes back to 2014.

www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#year2018

There was a 10-20% room only during that time last year but weekends were excluded.

thanks

That's when we're going too!
Waiting with you lol.

Following. We're going Nov 10-16th and really hoping for a room discount since we are outside of Free Dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter