Any Houston Dis'ers going......

4greatboys

DIS Veteran
to the free preview of Daddy Day Care tonight?? There was a link on the Rewards board to get free tickets and Im planning on taking the kiddo's and was wondering if anyone else is going??

Didn't even know about it, but I think I'm going to wait for video for this one. Enjoy, and let us know how the movie is? :D

Sorry but I will also wait for this to come out on video. Have fun.

Please give a review. I think it looks pretty cute.

Didn't even know about it. Besides, there is no way I am going to miss the next to last episode of Survivor tonight. Have a great time and hope you enjoy the movie :D

Well we just got back from the movie. It was really cute, a very good family movie. The theater was PACKED!! We got there 45 minutes early and there was a huge line waiting to get in. The attendant said the theather it was going to be in held 300 people but I wasnt sure if we would make it in. Well we barely made it in
a lady came out and said they were leaving (they didnt want to sit in the front row) so they had 3 seats left so we took them. My odlest ds stayed home and I was holding the baby so room for the other 2 to sit. We got neat goodie bags when we left with a Family Circle magazzine in it, colored Goldfish, rice cake snacks and a bag of Snickers/Milky Way pops.....Not to bad, lol.
Movie was really cute, no bad works or naked people so those with little ones are safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter