Any idea on when the remaining Candlelight Processional Narrators will be announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband just had me piecemeal a quick weekend trip to see Isabella rosellini.

We will be changing resorts each night but I won't turn down a trip to Disney world.

Man! I've booked the 11th and 12th just waiting for the announcement, but FP day is fast approaching. This is making me crazy!

Man! I've booked the 11th and 12th just waiting for the announcement, but FP day is fast approaching. This is making me crazy!
I haven’t booked it yet since you have to pay in advance but I’ve been impatiently waiting to see who it’ll be

I also have booked CP dining pkg's, just in case. But I need to know who will be there! Not only is our 60 day mark in just a few days and we want to know which park we'll be in, but there are many other night time shows/dessert parties that we would consider if we didn't go to the CP on the 11th or 12th.

Come on Disney!

Never booked this before and we'll be in resort 9-12th - so waiting to hear who will present the TBA dates before confirming.

As mentioned, I've never booked this before, can anyone recommend the best Epcot lunch venue that covers the package deal - looking for a light but delicious lunch. Seems most dinner reservations are booked.

Never booked this before and we'll be in resort 9-12th - so waiting to hear who will present the TBA dates before confirming.

As mentioned, I've never booked this before, can anyone recommend the best Epcot lunch venue that covers the package deal - looking for a light but delicious lunch. Seems most dinner reservations are booked.
My favorite is Biergarten, good buffet food and affordable

I just looked at the 11th and 12th yesterday and there weren’t a lot of options

Ok, it's now less than 60 days before 12/11, and we still have no idea who the narrator will be for the 11th & 12th. I've had to book CP dining packages, that I might not use. I've had to book our FP"s, which may or may not even be in that particular park. I have other dining/dessert packages that I would love to move around. Everything is on hold until the narrator is announced. By the time that happens, I might not be able to find anything left (FP's or ADRs) on my preferred days/nights.

Come on Disney! I want to reduce my stress level and have this done! Is it really that hard to find one celebrity that can be booked for Dec 11 & 12? I hope that all this waiting will be worth it with someone awesome, but my fear is that it will be someone that's not too exciting. Just let us know already!

We canceled our CP dining pkg's for both the 11th & 12th. And then reworked our schedule. We could have been spared a lot of stress and trouble if the narrators had been announced before our 60 day mark.

We canceled our CP dining pkg's for both the 11th & 12th. And then reworked our schedule. We could have been spared a lot of stress and trouble if the narrators had been announced before our 60 day mark.

I agree totally. I am there during the same time frame and while I know Chita Rivera is a Legend, she's never been someone I wanted to see. Absolutely NOT putting her down - she's just not someone I know alot about. I have been doing it every year since 2008 so the narrator is important to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter