• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any info on Halloween Hayride at FW?

lisareneeo

DIS Veteran
I read on Deb's site that Fort Wilderness will be ahving a Halloween Hayride on different nights in Oct. Has anyone ever done this in the past? I would love to hear any info on this.
Thanks
Lisa

Sorry, I wish I could help but I haven't done it. You might have better luck posting this question on the camping board. There's a whole community of FT Wilderness experts that can help. Just click on Trip Planning above and scroll down the page to find the board. See you there:D

I think you may get more responses to this on the theme parks and attractions board. I have never heard of this, but sounds interesting. I will move your question there...

We TRIED to do the Hayride last year, but there are no advance sales on tickets (I think $8 for adults, $4 for children) the night of the hayride. Last year they sold out in about 20 minutes on Saturday night!

Go to the Camping thread for information on Ft. Wilderness.

Halloween Hayrides at
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground

Retelling of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

Across from Pioneer Hall at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
October 17, 18, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31 and November 1, 2003
Operational times: Dusk until 10:00pm
Rides are 20 minutes in duration

Price: $10.00 for guests ages 10 and Up; $8.00 for guests ages 3-9; children under 3 are free

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter