Any interest in holiday exchanges?

Each year, I host the Halloween Exchange, the Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange, and the different Christmas Exchanges-(present exchange, stocking exchange, ornament exchange, and the Christmas card exchange). Noticed that the boards have been really slow these days, and wondered if there is any interests in the different holiday exchanges.

These would be open to those who live in the U.S., and in other countries-(as long as there is another exchanger that is willing to send overseas-other than the card exchange).

If there is interest in these, then I will send Pooh 67_68, the tentative sign up dates.

These exchanges are open to those that are in good standing, and open to those that will come through with their end of the deal on sending out their exchange, checking in, and posting about the arrival of their exchange. I do keep track of all mailings, so a tracking number is required, and you must send that info. to me once you have mailed out your exchange.

I will happily join in for the Christmas exchange. Are we doing the Christmas card exchange this year too?

Each year, I host the Halloween Exchange, the Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange, and the different Christmas Exchanges-(present exchange, stocking exchange, ornament exchange, and the Christmas card exchange). Noticed that the boards have been really slow these days, and wondered if there is any interests in the different holiday exchanges.

These would be open to those who live in the U.S., and in other countries-(as long as there is another exchanger that is willing to send overseas-other than the card exchange).

If there is interest in these, then I will send Pooh 67_68, the tentative sign up dates.

These exchanges are open to those that are in good standing, and open to those that will come through with their end of the deal on sending out their exchange, checking in, and posting about the arrival of their exchange. I do keep track of all mailings, so a tracking number is required, and you must send that info. to me once you have mailed out your exchange.
I would love to do one. Especially a card exchange.

Most of the Christmas exchange sign ups will start next month. The Fall/Thanksgiving Exchange will be happening in about a week, so that participants will be able to enjoy their Fall/Thanksgiving goodies for the entire/most of November.

I'd like to do the Christmas card exchange again, any dates on that yet?

I will work on dates today and might just start sign ups since we are at the ending of October soon.

I can't believe I missed all the holiday exchanges. I haven't been around for a while. Oh wow next year. Have fun everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter