Any luck with Touring Plans Reservation Finder?

I never had luck with touring plans either. I signed up with *********** and was able to get a dinner ressie at BOG 15 days before our departure day and a Cinderella Royal Table lunch.
Love Mouse Dining and it's free

Is this site associated with Touring Plans? I've noticed that Touring Plans is never starred out, but any other reservation finder name is always starred out. What gives?

Is this site associated with Touring Plans? I've noticed that Touring Plans is never starred out, but any other reservation finder name is always starred out. What gives?
Good question. I didnt notice until you mentioned. I didnt even know recommendations werent allowed for sites. Or are they? I havent read all the forum guidelines yet. Then again I am fairly new to disboards. :-)

I had a tiny bit of luck with getting an Ohana dinner ADR. I was checking MDE anyhow when the notice came through my phone so I was able to zero in on the exact date and time of the open ADR.

However, I am now having a devil of a time trying to get a BOG dinner. (Need 9/17 about 5:00 for 4 people.)

I got a notification this morning and I was on it in less than a minute, but it was already gone. This is the third time the same thing happened, and I would bet it's because I'm not the only person with a similar request in TP.

TBH, for this reason, I would prefer that it didn't exist. I'm competing against everyone with a TP account plus the general public. I would prefer if everyone were equal, and it were all dependent on luck.

TP just found Akershus for us. It's really been a great option to get ADRs that we couldn't get at 180 days out.

:crying: I just got a text for a perfect Ohana time but I was in the other room so it was gone by the time I saw it. I almost wanna scream lol. Oh well

I just missed one I have been waiting for when I was in the shower. I have had good luck and bad luck with it...

Any site banned is picked up by the filters hence the ********

I have had great luck with the Reservation Finder too. Last year there was a BOG breakfast reservation I wanted but couldn't get. During our trip, I got one, grabbed it but reset the timer because I wasn't thrilled with the time. As the week went on I rebooked that same reservation 3 times as better slots opened up and ended up with the perfect pre park opening slot. Keep your searches active while you are there - I found a lot of people cancelled things the day before. Right now I am keeping my fingers crossed that a Chef Mickey's breakfast opens up early 12/12 because my 13 year old son is insistent we go but didn't tell me before I did our ADRs.

Could anyone please tell me is the Touring Plans reservation finder a free service or you need a subscription?

Both. There are free parts and pay parts. If you go back through this thread there are directions and a link to the free finder. I believe it requires creating a free account though. But it's in this thread

Ok I lied. There is a bigger thread that has the details

Both. There are free parts and pay parts. If you go back through this thread there are directions and a link to the free finder. I believe it requires creating a free account though. But it's in this thread

Ok I lied. There is a bigger thread that has the details

Ok, thanks.

I've had some luck, but better luck with me continually checking the WDW system. TP found me a BOG dinner for 12/13 - I immediately searched to snag it and it was already gone. Seems like for BOG ADR you need to snag it as soon as you search - they disappear in time it takes to get a msg from TP and then try to go get it. That said, I have much better luck 1-3 days before trip - lot more opens up.

We are trying to get CRT and Akershus reservations 9/23-9/28. Is it going to be impossible with a party of 8 or is there hope something will still open up if I keep the notification set up? I don't want to waste my 2 notifications if nothing will open up when I could try for an easier restaurant but I really want CRT.

I saw this morning that I received an early morning ADR for TH last night around 12 midnight. To bad for me I was in bed and didn't hear my phone go off. I'm so disappointed I keep missing the times I want. This is the third time twice for BOG and now one for TH. I'm looking all the time and nothing, then I receive the notice and I'm not fast enough. I'm so frustrated.

I got two TP notices yesterday and both were gone in under a minute. It's very frustrating.

I have had a search in for BOG since the 180 day mark for our Dec trip but have not been notified. I'm sure it's because we are a party of 9. I'm going to change my requests to two resv of 4 each in hopes that we can get at least part of our party in.

Open table is always a better option. No cancellation fee or cc guarantee required

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter