Any Lyft or Uber drivers from L.A. around?

MaleficentRN

Orange Bird is my spirit animal.
I'm going to go from LAX to DL and then the next day go into LA for some sightseeing and back to Anaheim, then a few days later go back to LAX. By my estimates, it is quite a cheaper to Uber or Lyft back and forth than to rent a car.. I won't even mention the aggravation of the rental counter and driving.
My question is this; How big a deal is it for drivers when they pick up a ride and then see they have to drive for 30+ miles? Do you want to kick yourself for picking up that customer or are you like "Woo hoo! I got a big fare!" I've only ridden five or so miles, but I'd hate to think I took someone an hour out of their way when they were going to go home in 10 minutes.

Subscribing as wondering the same thing. At the moment we're leaning towards just using uber as from calculations, we also saw it was cheaper (spending a few days in LA and then Anaheim)...and also flying into and out of LAX.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter