Any Opinions?

CamColt

I think I have our meals set for next week. I should say that we arent big on sit down meals, so anything I dont mention will either be food court, picking up snacks, or grabbing counter service if we feel like it.

Sun-Dinner at ESPN

Mon-Dinner at Hoop De Doo

Tues-Dinner at Cantina De San Angel, while waiting for Illuminations to start

Wed-Breakfast at Donalds Breakfastasaurus
Dinner at American Adventure in Epcot(burgers)

Thurs-Breakfast at Cindys (Yay! ;))

Fri-Breakfast at Capt Cooks
Dinner At Kona Cafe

Also on the must do list of snacks are Beavertails, Dole whips, and an icecream from the icecream parlor during the Friday night fireworks.

Does that sound ok?

Does it sound ok?

Camcolt, I'm sending you the bill for a new keyboard, because I've just drooled all over my old one! :p This sounds better than ok -- it sounds terrific. I am soooo jealous!

ROFL! You sound like me when I read all the menus on line. Not a good idea when you are trying to stay on a diet. ;)

Seriuosly, sometimes when I see other peoples plans, I feel like Im not planning enough.

Thanks for the replies!

ESPN Club was nothing for food. It is a waist of money going there. Go to Downtown disney or wispering canyon or artist point

The ESPN reviews are interesting. We went last year on our first night(after driving for 24 hours straight) and thought it was very good. But then we sort of thought that ANYTHING would have been good at that point. ;) I hope that it really was good and things havent changed over the past year. Even if it is bad we sort of have to go there because we told DS we were going and he is a major sports fan now. :rolleyes: I will be curious to see how it ends up being now.

I also forgot to add on my original post Monday lunch at Pizza Planet(another one for DS). We ate there last year too. I didnt feel it was the best pizza around,but it was edible and woth it for the Toy Story theming for DS.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sun-Dinner at ESPN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---It is bar food, plain and simple... if you like that, then you will likely like it.
quote:

Mon-Dinner at Hoop De Doo

---should be fun... have heard varied reviews of the food, ranging from pretty good to terrible. Still the show is cute.

quote:
Tues-Dinner at Cantina De San Angel, while waiting for Illuminations to start

---personally, I wouldn't! Taco Bell is heads above this! I would try something else. We ate at Matsu Ma and could have sat at our inside, air conditioned table and seen all of Illuminations... but we were finished, so we stood on the outside balcony, and had a great view. We have also eaten at Yorkshire Fish House, which was pretty good, but far better than Cantina San Angel!

quote:
Wed-Breakfast at Donalds Breakfastasaurus

--- food is pretty good, characters are really good, and the kids will have a great time! Try to get an early seating, because then you can grab a fastpass for Dinosaur, and ride Primeval Whirl right afterwards with little to no wait!

quote:
Dinner at American Adventure in Epcot(burgers)

---Burger King is better. And for fast food burgers, they are pretty expensive.

quote:
Thurs-Breakfast at Cindys (Yay! )

--- oh, how lucky! I was unable to get a breakfast there, and I refuse to keep getting up every morning to try! Eat some for me!

quote:
Fri-Breakfast at Capt Cooks

--- sounds pretty good to me!

quote:
Dinner At Kona Cafe

---make sure to save room for dessert... that is the BEST part!!!

Happy eating!

I like ESPN Club. :) We've eaten there a few times, and I have always enjoyed it. They have really good french fries. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter