Any other 12/7-ers busting at the seams to go?

AnnMorin

<font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color
This has been the MOST stressfull trip - or rather lead up to trip I have ever had! Everyone here is on edge and can't wait to leave. It doesn't help that it has been so unbearably cold and more snow on the way! I am so glad DS had basketall practice tonight and that DH is his coach so I have some peace and quiet to do laundry so we can finally pack on thursday. With luck we will be in florida comfy in our suite at this time friday. Boy I am just busting at the seams to get going on this trip with all the ups and downs surrounding it I just want it to START already!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Ann,

A few deep breaths! Your going to have a wonderful time. I'm still in withdrawl from my 10/27 cruise. Wish i didnt have to wait till 2004 for the next one. Have a few konk coolers for me.
Have a great trip and stay healthy.

Me Me Me :) :) :)

I have just about finished packing and am finishing up the last load of laundry. I just can't wait - it is going to be a blast - see everyone on Saturday - I will be the one wearing a smile and holding the drink of the day :cool:

If I could ever PACK I would be! :rolleyes:

It's going to be a late night, I have to get packed tonight, I've got a school event almost all day tomorrow and we head to an airport hotel tomorrow night.

I most DEFINITELY will be ready to have a great cruise! :teeth:

And Dagny will also be the one on the Goofy Pool dance floor doing the Cha Cha Slide with me! ;)

I am almost packed, still have a few things to do, but the house sitter is here, her room is clean at least, the rest of the house, well, it is only 10:15 p.m., I still have time to scrub the tubs, right?:p

We are leaving early tomorrow morning, getting up at 5:00 and hoping to be out of the house by 6:00. I haven't had much time to worry about the flying part yet, but I am sure the fear will hit me as the plane taxis to the runway. Oh dear Lord, I do hate this part of vacations! I will just keep thinking about how my daughters will look as we cross the bridge, see the Magic, and I tell them that maybe we should skip the beach part of our vacation and take a cruise instead!

I hope you all arrive safely, and see you in just 3.5 days!

Count me in too!!! I finally got the majority of stuff packed yesterday, after fielding calls from in laws and family about "Well, I hope you don't get sick...blah blah blah". I am so sick (pun intended) of people making snide comments about sailing on the "sick ship"!!! I just think they are jealous because it is going to snow here for four days (so they say on weather channel) and we will be sipping Konk Coolers on the beach! LOL

See you all there! We leave 5:30am Friday to take the dogs to the sitters and head to the airport. Magyar...I hate the flying part too...always have, always will! Once we land safely in orlando and head to the Radisson, I will be doing much better.

Lisa
(here's hopin for clear skies, calm seas, and an endless supply of wine):):bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

To All 12/7 Cruisers,

Enjoy your "maiden voyage":D . The 1/25/03 group will be right behind you. Hope you have sunny skies, calm seas and yummy drinks!!!

Nancy

Hey Ann, I'm with you. Stressful prior to going but once I get there I am not going to know the meaning of the word. Haven't packed yet with 1 day to go guess I better get started.... and book my shore excursions. Have a great time. Laurie

Finally am packed except for the things we will use in the morning. It is snowing VERY hard right now and is suppossed to continue until at least midnight with an expected accumulation of 8-10 inches. Flights are all messed up at Bradley right now. I hope they are back on line by the time we fly out tomorrow morning! Oh well we have a day to get there, it would be nice if things went smoothy but so far NOTHING about this trip is :)

Ann, it sure looks like your area is getting slammed with the snow.
Here's hoping that all goes well and you all are able to fly out tomorrow. Highs in the low 70's in Florida...if we can just make it there!:)
We had snow this am but it burnt off by lunch and was sunny all day...looks to be ok tomorrow. (fingers are crossed)

Lisa

Dh is out snow blowing and the snow is still slamming down.
Mike went out to play in the snow (even though it is dark all the christmas lights and snow plow lights make it easy enought)
the neighbor's kid came over and wanted DS to play if there is a snow day in the morning but Mike said we are leaving. so neighbor kid says "did you mom tell you how sick you are going to get?"
Then MIL calls to tell me we can't go because Osama is going to seek revenge on Friday./
All the planes are cancelled today
GOD I just want to get out of here away from all of this!
So in answer to neighbors- I would rather be puking in the caribbean than freezing and shoveling my butt out here
to MIL maybe Osama will leave the planes and ships alone and only go after Massachusetts- that being the case I will be safe and you will not!
Oh boy do I need a konk cooler or whatever the drink of the day will be. THANK GOD for Shirley she is makeing a nice basket for me (with wine!)

Ahhhhhh the stress- plus DH is now sick with my flu/cold!

12/7 cruisers ~
You are all going to have the most magical time of your lives!!
A week of fun in the sun, without a problem in the world, on
a germ free ship. How lucky can you be? Save some of those Bahama Moma's for me!! Have a safe trip. :)

It's 12:30 am and I'm almost done packing, whew! Just small stuff for tomorrows plane ride...I'm wacked! I am so ready to leave this white stuff behind! Funny tidbit... I have matching Disney T shirts I wanted us all to wear for our embarkation photo.. I couldn't find mine.. drove me nuts for a whole day..tearing up most of the house, so was resigned to having my husband wear a matching yellow shirt and holding the baby over his chest, so no one would "know." Found the sucker hiding in a plastic bag on my son's slide in the basement, under all of his art work I had squirreled away... one of those big Ah Ha moments... the things I'll do for a photo! See y'all real soon! Safe travels everyone,
Tresha:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

6:30am DH is out snow blowing again- the white stuff has finally stopped falling. No sign of a dely on our flight so in eight hours I will FINALLY be in Florida. too bad it is going to be raining today but instead of the 20 degrees it will be here it is forcasted to be in the high/mid sixties. Like a warm shower to me :)
Hugs to everyone I can't believe we are finally off!

Ann (and everyone else on the 12/7)

Have a wonderful trip and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there are no delays at the airports for you!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter