Any other Hollywood FL lovers out there?

KellyHonos

DisneyDivaxo
In 2015, when my family and I sailed on the Oasis of the Seas, we stayed in Hollywood FL versus Fort Lauderdale. WOW--I fell in LOVE hard!!!! Now that we are going to be sailing on the Harmony this December, my family made sure we had extra time to spend in Hollywood 2 days before we board the ship. Anyone else opt to stay here versus Fort Lauderdale? This area has so much charm. Some highlights were the cabana rentals on the beach, the Taco Spot, the Caribbean resort we stayed at that was footsteps away from the beach, the live music, the pina coladas at the bar directly next to the beach (wish I could remember the name), the Greek Joint, the shopping! UGH!!! I just can't wait to get back, seriously! I'll attach some photos if i can figure out how.

Haven't spent time on Hollywood Beach since 2005, but always loved it. Anxious to see your pics! Nice people there, wide beach, love the boardwalk!!! Enjoy your trip!

Haven't spent time on Hollywood Beach since 2005, but always loved it. Anxious to see your pics! Nice people there, wide beach, love the boardwalk!!! Enjoy your trip!
Thank you!!! Definitely looking forward to going back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter