Any recent Elena sightings?

Chrislovesdisney

DIS Veteran
lol, I'm asking for my 4-year-old daughter... I know this hasn't been asked on here in at least a few weeks. So I figured I'd check in! We'll be on the Fantasy.

We saw her at WDW last weekend. Take a quick stop at the Magic Kingdom the day before your cruise. :)

We were on the June 2 sailing of the Dream and did NOT see Elena... And besides my own 4-year old daughter, I didn't notice any little girls wearing the Elena princess dress. Quite the opposite of WDW, where Elena is so popular! I was disappointed we didn't see Moana, either.

We were on the June 2 sailing of the Dream and did NOT see Elena... And besides my own 4-year old daughter, I didn't notice any little girls wearing the Elena princess dress. Quite the opposite of WDW, where Elena is so popular! I was disappointed we didn't see Moana, either.
On our Wonder trip in April lots of little Elena's and lots of Belles white celebration dress from the new movie ( though the latter was featured for a package at BBB)

Thanks everyone. We won't be able to swing a stop at MK. And I suppose it would be confusing to put her in the Disney jr. Breakfast given that she's a regular face princess and Sofia is a costumed one. Sorry, I can't remember the Disney lingo for the difference!

Given that the only reference I can find to Elena is Disney Jr., I think she's perfectly situated in the Disney Jr. breakfast. I've never even heard of her until this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter