Any remaining places for discounts on Florida APs?

DavidNYC

DIS Veteran
Just learned that AAA has not had FL APs available for about 5 weeks now (according to the person I spoke with there) and they're unsure whether they'll be selling them again.

Are there any remaining outlets that sell FL resident APs with any sort of discount? My alternative would be regular tickets from UT and then upgrade but based on what happened with DL, I'm anticipating a fairly large AP increase in the not too distant future . . .

Just learned that AAA has not had FL APs available for about 5 weeks now (according to the person I spoke with there) and they're unsure whether they'll be selling them again.

Are there any remaining outlets that sell FL resident APs with any sort of discount? My alternative would be regular tickets from UT and then upgrade but based on what happened with DL, I'm anticipating a fairly large AP increase in the not too distant future . . .
You may already know this as it has been awhile since your post - AAA South does sell Florida and regular APs at a discount now, again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!