Any San Francisco Bay Area Disney Fans on here?

DisneyCruzr

Earning My Ears
My wife and I just got Deluxe AP's and are looking to meet other Disney fans/AP's here in the Bay Area. We are in our 20s-30s and in the East Bay (Dublin area). We are planning on taking a trip to the parks in Feb and March, Maybe the Disney Family Museum before then... and many more trips in the future. We'd love to meet some like minded Disney friends in the area.

East Bay Disnerd here! I had a Premier pass for 2 years in a row but had to give it up this year since my 5 year old started kindergarten and we just wouldn't have as much time to travel anymore. We last went to Disneyland over the weekend, plan to go again in November if we can score tickets to Moonlight Magic, February for Lunar New Year, and then definitely for Spring Break in March. :) To us, that's a major downgrade on much needed Disneyland time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter