Any secrets/hints about visiting LegoLand?

abookworm

Mouseketeer
We are going for the first time in march, are there any little secrets that are little known that make for an interesting find? I know there are always little things that come up on the DL board so thought I'd ask here too. Like maybe something we'd miss if we weren't watching for it....or something that happens at a certain time each day?
thanks

Go to Legoland.com and click on the link to Legoland USA. That should give you information. Just don't forget to visit Miniland. It's totally awesome to see what they can do with Legos. And as you walk through the park, look for animals hidden in the bushes.

I am a frequent flyer at Legoland, and there really aren't many hidden things...pretty limited park...lots of fun, but not much you would miss as a casual attender. In Fun Town, there is a silly simple walk through exhibit, called "Adventurers Club". It is easily overlooked. My daughter who is now 6 would want to go through it 4 times in a row when she was younger. Now we can get away with just once.
There are a few/many places to stop and play with legos in the park which can give adults a chance to sit and just "be", big one in Knight's Kingdom , one inside a snack place in Fun Town and in Play Town one geared to little kids inside a giant interactive playground others that I am not thinking of at the moment.
My best tip if you are not totally anti-sweets is to stop at the candy shop on the way out...by stroller rentals and buy $1 of bulk candy. Makes kids happy to leave...and not a lot of money for a souvenier!! Works for me, but we have been there a lot.
Have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter