Any Single Disney Loving Guys Out There?

To rehash the Lost discussion...this just happened. The 2 minute timer for the DVR came on and one of the things recording is the 2-hour Lost recap. My DD grabbed the remote to do I don't know what and I go "NOOO! Lost is going to record!" and grab the remote. She looks at me and goes "Geez I was just going to see what's recording". Uh sorry honey mommy is a little nutty sometimes.

In my defense she has stopped past recordings of stuff cause she was watching something and didn't want the channel to change on her.

Now everyone leave me alone Lost is on!!!! :)

ok I have one final Lost thought...does them going back to the island bring back memories of Gilligan's Island when they got off the island but went back and opened up a resort? :lmao:

To rehash the Lost discussion...this just happened. The 2 minute timer for the DVR came on and one of the things recording is the 2-hour Lost recap. My DD grabbed the remote to do I don't know what and I go "NOOO! Lost is going to record!" and grab the remote. She looks at me and goes "Geez I was just going to see what's recording". Uh sorry honey mommy is a little nutty sometimes.

In my defense she has stopped past recordings of stuff cause she was watching something and didn't want the channel to change on her.

Jason and my dad have not that to me...I was so pissed :mad: missed some very important episodes. Told them to never mess with the TV/DVR when it's recording.

Ok so I completely spaced last night and did not know the recap was on till about 9:30 when someone reminded me. So glad I caught it. Needed that refresher.

ok I have one final Lost thought...does them going back to the island bring back memories of Gilligan's Island when they got off the island but went back and opened up a resort? :lmao:

Never really was on the Gilligan's Island boat.. bu they came back and opened a resort? Are you pullin my leg..

Dont mess with me so early woman.

Jason and my dad have not that to me...I was so pissed :mad: missed some very important episodes. Told them to never mess with the TV/DVR when it's recording.

Good to know it's not just me. My DD has witnessed too many of my freakouts, she knows better now.

Ok so I completely spaced last night and did not know the recap was on till about 9:30 when someone reminded me. So glad I caught it. Needed that refresher.

Never really was on the Gilligan's Island boat.. bu they came back and opened a resort? Are you pullin my leg..

Dont mess with me so early woman.

I am totally serious. They made a tv movie where they got off the island. Than they went on some dinner cruise...and oh my god...another storm...and OH MY GOD...they landed back on the same island. I don't remember how they got off the second time but there was short-lived tv series based on them opening a resort there.

I watched a lot of tv when I was a kid. :)

Oh and my DD decided last night she now wants to start watching Lost, she had so many questions. So I am going to start renting the DVD's and re-watch the series with her. We will see how long it holds her interest.

I am totally serious. They made a tv movie where they got off the island. Than they went on some dinner cruise...and oh my god...another storm...and OH MY GOD...they landed back on the same island. I don't remember how they got off the second time but there was short-lived tv series based on them opening a resort there.

I watched a lot of tv when I was a kid. :)

Oh and my DD decided last night she now wants to start watching Lost, she had so many questions. So I am going to start renting the DVD's and re-watch the series with her. We will see how long it holds her interest.

I can not wait till Weds. I had forgot about Jin still being on the boat. And oh my gosh about Kate and Jack being together with aaron. Gosh.. and loc dead in the coffin.

I can not wait till Weds. I had forgot about Jin still being on the boat. And oh my gosh about Kate and Jack being together with aaron. Gosh.. and loc dead in the coffin.

We didn't get through it all last night. But halfway through I remembered about Jin on the boat and Sawyer on the helicopter. I told my DD, "I am just warning you I am going to cry later"...cause I could already feel it. I cried my eyes out during the season finale when it was originally aired.

EXCUSE ME?????????????????????? Not in Meherrin, VA!!!! actually we have had very little rain and most of the time it has happened when I am NOT in the state....:lmao:

Ha ha, yeah. I know how you feel about the rain! I'm in Alexandria, VA and we've had nothing. I love me a good thunderstorm, but all we've seen lately is the ice. :scared1:

Ha ha, yeah. I know how you feel about the rain! I'm in Alexandria, VA and we've had nothing. I love me a good thunderstorm, but all we've seen lately is the ice. :scared1:

Hey Jewels, welcome to Disboards! How long have you been in Alexandria for? I'm in Chicago and it's freeeeeeeeeezing right now!!

Hey Jewels, welcome to Disboards! How long have you been in Alexandria for? I'm in Chicago and it's freeeeeeeeeezing right now!!

Well, thank you, glad to be here! :)
I've been living in Alexandria for just over two years now. Not quite long enough to freeze the Texas out of my blood. :goodvibes
We are currently at 26 degrees in DC (I work in DC) and dropping..... I've got my earmuffs on at my desk!
Hope you are staying warm!

Hey Jewels you should come to the MD meet Jan 31

Send me the details, pls!

DC/MD/VA Dismeet, Jan 31, 2PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap: DC/MD/VA Dismeet will be January 31st at Dave & Buster's in Maryland at 2:00. The address is 7000 Arundel Mills Circle Suite D-1 Hanover, MD 21076 443-755-0113.

ttester9612 (1, unless Jason wants to join us)
MouseCop (1)
WillCad (1)
watank (1)
krolyat (1)
acm563 (1)
bb1955 (1)
disney1990 (2)
Carrieannew (1)
Jazmine8 (1) (tt will pick up)
Glendamax (1)

DC/MD/VA Dismeet, Jan 31, 2PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap: DC/MD/VA Dismeet will be January 31st at Dave & Buster's in Maryland at 2:00. The address is 7000 Arundel Mills Circle Suite D-1 Hanover, MD 21076 443-755-0113.

ttester9612 (1, unless Jason wants to join us)
MouseCop (1)
WillCad (1)
watank (1)
krolyat (1)
acm563 (1)
bb1955 (1)
disney1990 (2)
Carrieannew (1)
Jazmine8 (1) (tt will pick up)
Glendamax (1)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter