Any singles going on Western Caribbean cruise?

smm16

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering if there is any single people going on a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise in December? I'm going with my family (parents, two younger siblings, and a family friend) but I'm 24 and I'm afraid I'm not going to have any fun. So anyone else going that is single?

I was just wondering if there is any single people going on a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise in December? I'm going with my family (parents, two younger siblings, and a family friend) but I'm 24 and I'm afraid I'm not going to have any fun. So anyone else going that is single?

Even as a single cruises are a blast. I've done them before on other lines and it is really a matter of embracing it and finding a good place to hang out. You'll have fun, but there are always a handful of singles on board. Great thing about being single is you have freedom to do what you want.

I've done 8 Disney solo cruises and I had a great time. DCL does host some singles meet ups so check your daily navigator, however having attended a few of these myself the age range could vary so be warned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!