• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any thoughts on Liberty Tree Tavern?

suerob

Mouseketeer
We are getting ready to leave tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone had any comments about Liberty Tree Tavern. Has anyone been for the christmas dinner? We are a family of five with three young children. Just wanted to make sure it was worth the price.

My family loves the Liberty Tree Tavern. DS has asked if we could go again next trip, he says its the only place he can get pumpkin pie all year. DH likes the pot roast. I don't remember all the things we've had there, but we were never disappointed. We weren't there for Christmas, but we went last Thanksgiving, and we all had the Pilgrims Feast which we liked. When DS's were younger they liked that they could go out on the porch while the parade was going by, its a great place to see it. We were also chosen to "open" the restaurant one year when we went for lunch.

I can't comment on "Dinner" since I'm not a character meal person...but lunch is wonderful. The Pilgrim's Feast (turkey) is delicious, as is the pot roast.

We dine at the LTT every time we go. We think this is the EASIEST meal to eat, as far as something for everyone, not overly spicy, not fried or strange. It is really a great character meal. It is not crammed feeling, and we never feel as rushed here as you can at some other character meals.

Well, Chuck, you'd like dinner! It's really just the Pilgrim's feast served for everyone! And I find if you're not trruly "into" the characters, just saying "hi" when they come by is enough. When you don't whip out the camera or autograph book, they see you're not here for the entertainment, greet you, and move on to the next table.

We went there for lunch for the first time a few weeks ago, just hoping they'd have the dinner turkey on the menu. Needless to say, DH was very happy! And I had the Colony Salad....so yummy!!

Katie

I just ate ther a week and a half ago for the first time since they changed to a character meal. I didn't enjoy it, I thought it was very bland and the flank steak was so dry it was hard to swallow.

We love having lunch at LTT. Great food and good service in a perfectly detailed setting.

On our trip this past month Chef Wendy went above and beyond to help me figure out the carbs for my diabetic son's meal. Her help made the rest of our trip easier.

We LOVE it! We did dinner this last trip...and already have a PS for our upcoming trip. It's a great meal for kids...IMHO :D ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter