Any Tikes Peak or Waterpark Toddler Stories?

Goingtodisneyworld

Mouseketeer
I have read “best water park for toddler” thread and would greatly appreciate any more info/advice on the subject. Mallory will be exactly 1½ and loves the water! I was still not planning on a water park until I read the reply from Brier Rose and how much her son enjoyed it. Has anyone else had this experience with their toddler? How many hours did you stay? We are also traveling with my in-laws & almost 2yr. old nephew, and I could just picture the kids on Tikes Peak (although I’ve never even been there myself). We have an open day and were just going to stay around the OKW pool; do you think we should enjoy Blizzard Beach instead? Looking forward to your replies ~ Christine

My youngest son was 3 1/2 when we went to Typhoon Lagoon. My Dh and I took turns staying with him in Ketchakiddee Kreek and taking our older DS's on other attractions.

Shane fell in love with the miniature tube ride. On our last morning at wdw, he did this same ride 48 times in a row. The CM's were joking about putting up a new sign renaming the attraction "Shane's Ride"

We took our son when he was just 2 years old and he loved Tikes Peak. They have a section that is perfect for your 1 1/2 and your 2 year old nephew. It has a little slide and play area, and for the more thrill seeking tots their are water slides for them. My son loved these because they were a mini-version of the "big people's rides". Would recommend this park to anyone with little kids. We were there for about 2 hours and it was plenty of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter