Any tips on applying for next season?

RaeDisney23_

KUFIKIRIA KIJANI
Second year applying for DCP and Unfortunately, (again) i am no longer considered for Spring 2018. Of course i read the email already believing that i didn't get accepted and yeah. I am just wondering is there any strings behind the program as of needing extra documentation other than sponsors and referrals or whatnot? At this point i'd be a little discouraged to apply again for next season but i always think, “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” You know, I'd really like a shot in Disney's Conservation Team. Going forward is it possible to get other tips when applying and/or what to do during the wait to hear back on the application? Or is it sane to contact the program ourselves via email or phone? Not sure but any feedback would help. Thanks.

If I were you I would contact the college program email, I believe it's wdw.recruiting.something I'm sorry I don't have it on hand, and ask if they have any tips on how to improve your overall application. If you don't mind me asking, what step of the interview process did you reach? Also, when did you apply?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!