Any tips on making a waterfall card?

josanna

Earning My Ears<br><font color=9966ff>Josh Hartnet
I've just gotten directions to make a waterfall card. I didn't know what it was called before, but its a card that you pull on a tab to see additional stamps and maybe a hidden message. Has anyone made these before? I want to make a baby one for a friend and it'll be my first go at it, so I'm a little nervous. According to the instructions I found, you have to use an eyelet setter, which I don't have. Does anyone know if you can just use adhesive to adhere the strap, so long as you don't use the adhesive in the middle? Thanks! :confused3

I tried really good glue dots and it kept coming apart...The folding stip is attached so it requires stablitiy. If you have brads you can do that but make sure they go through the front of the card.

I've had a lot of fun making these and its easy to do..I even taught it in a beginners class!!

hth...good luck

Marissa :hippie:

Use brads if you don't have an eyelet setter... but I don't think adhesive alone would be enough. They are very fun to make and not hard at all! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter