Any typical December specials?

stampinshauna

Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise L
For any of you who have gone in December in the past few years, are there any discounts that they've offered at that time. I'm helping my in-laws plan a trip and they are wondering about kids fly free, 4th night free, etc in December. I know there have been specials like this in the past, but I don't recall any of them being in December. We plan to go the 16th-20th.

Hi -

I saw a "special" on WDTC site -- something like stay 4 nights the 5th is free.

It was for on site hotels only. We are staying at the Candy Cane Inn and got a package for 1120 for 5 nights 4 day Hopper for 3 people. Pretty good deal if I say so myself!

Can't wait!!!

6 months - 2 days!!

Heidi

For any who are interested I stumbled across one special: the on-site hotels and the Staybridge suites have stay 3 nights get the 4th free from I think October through Dec 22. It is only if you book a package. We have an AP this year and you can also get this deal with the new AP packages that Disney offers.

DH and I booked our airfare last night after we found out the dates all of his family was planning to travel and we told them we were booking our air yesterday. Unfortunately multiple family members called late last night and said they decided they didn't want to spend the money so they probably wouldn't go. It would have been nice if they would have decided that before we booked our non-refundable air. It's frustrating because December wasn't convenient for us and we had to pull strings to make it work. We're also going in August & September so we didn't need to go again we just did it for them. I guess it is their loss and we will go have fun without them and now we don't have to worry about staying on-site even if they don't. (sorry for the rant, but I needed to tell you DISers who would understand)

Right now on expedia is pay for 3 nights get 4th free and you DO NOT have to do a package, just the room. We did it for December, hope you can get it for your dates.

Andrea

Shauna: This might be a blessing in disguise. We have always loved going to DL in December, the park is beautiful with the all the Christmas decorations up. It might be a lot easier not to have mulitiple family members in tow too, that can sometimes be a lot of work.

Okay, for any who are interested, here are the ways to get the 4th night free at a Disney hotel...

Book a room only through Expedia (thanks Matterhorn, that's what we did and saved $ by doing it)

Book a regular package through Disney

Book an AP package through Disney (if you have an annual pass so you don't need tickets)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter