Any unopened restaurants bumming you out?

Just hoping that all the ones we lost and hope to get back are open in October, as many will not be open when the parks open.

Our top three favorites aren't open:
V&A
bluezoo at Swolfin
Flying Fish

My bigger disappointment right now is that we're in the group who can book because we had ADRs cancelled from two trips, but the site isn't recognizing that and I REFUSE to sit on the phone for hours to rebook.

Started looking at the Kona Cafe menu and feeling a little disappointed :( I've never been so I think I'm just comparing the all you can eat Ohana experience to a completely different restaurant LOL. Has anyone eaten at Kona before? Any thoughts/recs? If ohana is open by our late august trip, I'm definitely gonna switch it

Started looking at the Kona Cafe menu and feeling a little disappointed :( I've never been so I think I'm just comparing the all you can eat Ohana experience to a completely different restaurant LOL. Has anyone eaten at Kona before? Any thoughts/recs? If ohana is open by our late august trip, I'm definitely gonna switch it

You're right you can't compare. Kona is completely different in all aspects. I've only eaten there once and it was a long time ago so I really don't want to give an opinion, but I'm sure others will.

The Main Street ice cream parlor being closed is sad. That just feels like an integral part of Magic Kingdom to me.

I thought you said main street bakery as first and was about to cry..... that's my first stop every single time we go to MK

The Main Street ice cream parlor being closed is sad. That just feels like an integral part of Magic Kingdom to me.

This one got me right in the feels. We stop there every trip and our oldest gets a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone. We take a photo of her in front of the castle while she eats it; this makes me so sad. In the scheme of things it's not a big deal, but this is one of those little things that slams home the reality of the situation. Oh well; there's always next time.

Les Halles...my favorite place for desserts..., hubby's beyond bummed about BOG lunch changing to TS,
even tho we didn't do our favorite buffets every trip, we enjoy Boma, Tusker House, Akershus, and Cape May.....so hope they'll come back, maybe as family style.

I like Kona Cafe. Food is good; different experience from 'Ohana. Less rushed; more variety of flavors (not knocking 'Ohana's excellent food). But lacking a bit in the atmosphere department. Feels a little open to the lobby. But we (including the kids) have enjoyed the food at Kona.

I’m bummed California Grill is not opened. Though I’m going to try The Wave for the first time in August.

I just saw that California Grill is reopening! They haven't announced a date yet but this is news along with Chef Mickey's

I’m curious to see what date they are planning to open. I have not seen this. I really want to go there in August. It has been a family tradition for us.

The rumor is that ‘Ohana dinner will open around the time the resort side opens on August 12. No reason to open until there are more guests around.

Same ! Always our first TS meal - has anyone heard any info regarding why they didn't open ? Figure in a place that big, it would be pretty easy to social distance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter