Any USA entry updates?

My British Airways flight on 19 October has just been cancelled. I knew it was coming but still a little disappointed. I am thinking of rebooking for March/April 2021. What do you think?

My British Airways flight on 19 October has just been cancelled. I knew it was coming but still a little disappointed. I am thinking of rebooking for March/April 2021. What do you think?
Which route was that? Iā€™m still waiting for them to cancel our lgw to mco route on October 17th so I can get a full refund on my avios booking... got a refund on the holiday booking I made for husband and kids last week because the travel ban was still in place on final payment date :)

Which route was that? Iā€™m still waiting for them to cancel our lgw to mco route on October 17th so I can get a full refund on my avios booking... got a refund on the holiday booking I made for husband and kids last week because the travel ban was still in place on final payment date :)
Gatwick to MCO. All the BA Gatwick flights in October 2020 have been cancelled. I noticed that they were no longer for sale, asked for a refund on BAs Twitter using pm and they confirmed that all Gatwick to MCO flights in October were cancelled. Refund being processed but Avios points already back in my account. Good luck.

Gatwick to MCO. All the BA Gatwick flights in October 2020 have been cancelled. I noticed that they were no longer for sale, asked for a refund on BAs Twitter using pm and they confirmed that all Gatwick to MCO flights in October were cancelled. Refund being processed but Avios points already back in my account. Good luck.
Seriously? The rep that I spoke to today told me they were still flying and it is still showing for me on the app as flights available from October 12th onwards! Suspicious!

So I checked the app, still showing availability, checked the website with my phone, still showing availability, but sure enough went to check using my husbands pc which we donā€™t use for BA stuff and it is showing as cancelled! Must be something to do with my cookies and cache. Thank you so much Welsh Dragon!

So I checked the app, still showing availability, checked the website with my phone, still showing availability, but sure enough went to check using my husbands pc which we donā€™t use for BA stuff and it is showing as cancelled! Must be something to do with my cookies and cache. Thank you so much Welsh Dragon!
You are very welcome. It was quite a game of ā€˜chickenā€™. šŸ˜‚

We were meant to be going this Easter. We have re-scheduled flights, sorted our DVC accomodation out for effectively same dates in Apr 2021. Just waiting game now for ESTA and lifting of restrictions etc
We are in a similar situation, rebooked for WL in april. Have also, let's say, "thinned" our budget as either things aren't open or we don't feel they will be the same. Many less ts meals and much more pool time I think...

Have you pre-selected parks ? I rescheduled around the time it re-opened, so have currently got a park per day (hoping park hopping may be allowed by then) but have at least got a basic frame in place

Have you pre-selected parks ? I rescheduled around the time it re-opened, so have currently got a park per day (hoping park hopping may be allowed by then) but have at least got a basic frame in place
Yep we have booked all the passes. Ditto hoping park hopping will be allowed though!

I had a booking for Oct-Nov 2020, recently cancelled. But by May I reckoned this year would probably be a bust and booked for the same in 2021 as a backup. Glad I did, though whether it will actually happen is another matter.

I had a booking for Oct-Nov 2020, recently cancelled. But by May I reckoned this year would probably be a bust and booked for the same in 2021 as a backup. Glad I did, though whether it will actually happen is another matter.

We're waiting on a December trip to be cancelled, BA only have Ā£150 of our money thankfully, but will be nice to get it back!

Aer Lingus just cancelled my November Dublin to LAX flight, so I rebooked for January. I was going to do December, I would love Christmas in LA but my family is big on Christmas, and who knows what this year will be like.

We were booked for August 2020 and rescheduled it all to Jan 2021. Waiting to see what happens, if we are allowed into the US and can get insurance I think we will go. We have DVC and will lose some points if we have to move it past April. Fingers crossed for everyone waiting but i donā€™t hold out much hope tbh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter