Any youtubers doing live streams on opening day?

Bowen Family

Mouseketeer
Is there a list anywhere of vloggers planning a livestream on Disneyland's opening day?

I know of at least one, and assume there will be others.

I heard the Dis mention on a podcast they have May 31 reservations but am unclear of their plans for the day. Really hoping they will go live also as they would be my first choice for a first view!

I know ResortTV1 will be there.

There will be tons of media on hand prior to the opening for media previews and at the opening itself. I am sure some will go live but may not be as many given the experience of sorts. I would expect a lot of small updates on social media. Also follow along to this subforum as I and others will constantly be providing updates.

I know ResortTV1 will be there.

There will be tons of media on hand prior to the opening for media previews and at the opening itself. I am sure some will go live but may not be as many given the experience of sorts. I would expect a lot of small updates on social media. Also follow along to this subforum as I and others will constantly be providing updates.

Thank you, rteetz! RTV1 is the one I knew about it. I definitely planning on checking in with them for their reservation, and will keep an eye out for DIS updates also!

Well I don't think you would want people promoting their own websites and youtube channels on your site would you?
This is the last I will say about this subject and I will certainly not break any rules. But myself linking a page that will benefit of people planning a trip is the same as you posting links to WDWNT or BlogMickey or TP or any other fan info site. I do work for it but we don't get money from people that view the page or livestreams. Again last thing I will say on the subject

There is a time and a place for everything, When someone directly ask something that is the time... I'm not saying just blindly posting go to my you tube...
that would be annoying.

but when you are in a board with 90% mods you may have a difference of opinion

Other than that
My kids want Tim Tracker to be there I guess we will wait and see.

There is a time and a place for everything, When someone directly ask something that is the time... I'm not saying just blindly posting go to my you tube...
that would be annoying.

Other than that
Im sure Tim will be at the press event. Now hopefully they allow live coverage during the press event

I have to imagine MrCheezypop will be there, Randomland will be there, AdamtheWoo will be there, Dan-O Channel, Fresh Baked, etc. etc. I would imagine all the big Disneyland vloggers will be there on opening day. Dan-O Channel has been doing a whole series of videos on the merch, food, experiences available for the last week or so.

I have to imagine MrCheezypop will be there, Randomland will be there, AdamtheWoo will be there, Dan-O Channel, Fresh Baked, etc. etc. I would imagine all the big Disneyland vloggers will be there on opening day. Dan-O Channel has been doing a whole series of videos on the merch, food, experiences available for the last week or so.

Freshbaked was already in the land for CM previews plus they got a media pass and scored a reservation time for opening day. MrCheezyPop was there as well for CM previews and also got a reservation time. I’m not sure if he scored a media pass though.

I'd venture to guess these are guaranteed to get in:

TheTimTracker / AdamTheWoo / FreshBaked

that would be annoying.

Other than that
He’s there. I saw on his Instagram he will be at media event and i believe he said cameras will be allowed. Not sure what format or if he will do live feed etc.

He’s there. I saw on his Instagram he will be at media event and i believe he said cameras will be allowed. Not sure what format or if he will do live feed etc.
thank you for letting me know my kids will love this , I figured but he was in the outback 2 days ago.... what a job he has

I'm having so much fun watching all the live streams tonight from the media event!
I wasn't all that excited about GE but it looks really cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter