Anybody checked # of bookings for your 2009 trip lately?

Hi Kristiew There will three of us, myself, DH and DD14. When I called Monday am she said it was 37% booked so maybe a new party booked. Are you flying in the night before? We won't arrive until 6:00 and are wondering about a nice, convenient hotel, something like the Hyatt at the Orlando airport would be awesome.

Can't wait to meet you! There's 3 of us as well. DD is 11.

We're actually flying in on Saturday and spending 3 nights in Sedona with friends. Their inlaws have a fabulous house there and they go every year. They're always talking to us about Slide Rock Park so when we scheduled the trip we piggybacked on their vacation. We're going to rent a car and drive back to the airport on Tuesday to turn it in and meet up with the ABD group.

I know a lot of DISers who have done the trip have stayed somewhere in Phoenix the night before. SayHello, didn't you do that?

I didn't check any bookings at this moment :lmao: I'm still having my reservation tomorrow. Hopefully, we will having our next trip on December for Christmas season. :) I'm getting excited to it.

Have a nice day and a safe trip everyone. :)

Hi Kristiew There will three of us, myself, DH and DD14. When I called Monday am she said it was 37% booked so maybe a new party booked. Are you flying in the night before? We won't arrive until 6:00 and are wondering about a nice, convenient hotel, something like the Hyatt at the Orlando airport would be awesome.

We stayed at the Residence Inn and it is only about 15 minutes from the airport. It was a good location and easy to get to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter