Anybody go to Jellyrolls solo?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
My DH and I LOVE Jellyrolls! It is one of our favorite ways to spend an evening at Disney World.

On our December trip, though, it will be just me, my mom, and my little boy. We are staying at the Boardwalk for part of our trip, so I was thinking I could just head over to Jellyrolls for a few hours one night while my mom keeps the baby. Has anybody ever been there alone? How is it? I don't mind eating by myself in restaurants and things like that, but I've never been to a bar type place by myself. :o Sad, I know.

Also, would a Saturday night be ok, or would I be better off going a different night?

I go to Jellyrolls solo all the time. I usually sit on a barstool in the back (I would feel bad using up a whole table just for me). I have a regular bar stool I usually chose when I'm there, and I've had piano players comment when I'm not in my regular spot.

When in December are you going? I'm planning a Jellyrolls meet on Dec. 10th if you are there that night.

Karen

Oh that is so cool! I would love to come!! I was actually planning on going the 11th, since that works out better with our schedule, but if there's a meet on the 10th I would definately go then instead! Just let me know what time! :teeth:

The Jellyrolls meet will be on Friday, December 10th from 8:00 pm until ???????. You can read about the meet on the meet board.

Click here to read about the Jellyrolls Meet

I would offer to meet you there on the 11th, but I'll be leaving to go home that day. Boohoo.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter