Anybody have a photo of Yavn sitting down?

I think i can get one...i bet your waiting, one second.
EDIT:
Yavnpic.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/Jet-The-Hawk/Yavnpic.jpg
There you go!

WAIT, while this thread is still up, i have a question.

When ever I try to upload a picture for my Avatar, it says image not valid or something like that. But, when i made my first avatar, it also said that, but then a couple months later it worked. Can someone help me? :confused3

Maybe you just have the wrong file type, and later they changed it so that works.

what do you mean File type?

Oh Ok, ill try and make another picture, if it doesn't work ill ask you LOL. give me a minute... This is gonna be a test Avatar hehe.

but i mean, like, ill take a screen shot, like an example : of VMK, then paste it in paint, take out the stuff i dont want, and resize it. Then save it. Then when i go to upload the avatar it says that.. Or maybe, should i try putting .jpg or something after the name i want to save it as?

OH! i just noticed the bar under the name i want to save it as.. it says, save it as a type.. And then there are all these different kinds. like:

GIF

JPEG

TIFF

PNG

And all these other different types too.

EDIT: WOOT I just got it to work. I had to use the JPEG file thingy. haha

Thanks for all the help! Mike~The_Mike

Paint automatically saves the file as a bitmap. When you go to save, you will see a "save as type:" box. Click the arrow next to that box and select JPEG.

EDIT: You beat me to it LOL.

Paint automatically saves the file as a bitmap. When you go to save, you will see a "save as type:" box. Click the arrow next to that box and select JPEG.

EDIT: You beat me to it LOL.

Haha, but thank you anyway. We do this kind of stuff in school but not on paint. Like on word, publisher Etc. i think.. lol, but our teacher there is lame.. She acts as if we never used a computer. Hahaha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter