• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anybody know whats

Ali and boyz

DIS Veteran
happens when you hire equipment etc. We have hired a hoist and shower chair but was wondering where they deliver the equipment to because our flight doesn't get in until around 5 so by the time we collect the car offsite and check-in it could be about 7 pm. Do they keep it in a store room until you arrive our will they allow the hire company to put it in the room. We are staying at SSR.

Ali and boyz said:
happens when you hire equipment etc. We have hired a hoist and shower chair but was wondering where they deliver the equipment to because our flight doesn't get in until around 5 so by the time we collect the car offsite and check-in it could be about 7 pm. Do they keep it in a store room until you arrive our will they allow the hire company to put it in the room. We are staying at SSR.

I have, a couple of times, begun my WDW vacation at an off-site condo and then, when my equipment failed at the minute I planned to begin my Beach Club Resort or Pop Century stay, a medical equipment rental company (Care Medical in both cases) delivered substitute equipment to my new digs, where the CMs stored it in the luggage storage area, and picked up and repaired my personal, damaged, equipment. When my stuff was fixed they delivered it to my WDW resort and picked up their rental stuff...Whew! It was the Bell Captain at the Beach Club Resort who suggested Care Medical as being very useful in a predicament such as the one I got into and it all worked very well. TWICE!
:cool1:

I thought I responded to this, but I guess I didn't since there is no reply here.

We have not rented any equipment, but I know other people who have had it delivered to Bell Services (the luggage storage area).

SueM in MN said:
I thought I responded to this, but I guess I didn't since there is no reply here.

We have not rented any equipment, but I know other people who have had it delivered to Bell Services (the luggage storage area).

I think the thread entered twice for some reason so you are probably correct and you did answer :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter