Anybody traveling to WDW this fall

Love this!

Someone posted on another thread that there was optional COVID testing upon arrival at Pearson. Was this available to you?

it’s a no for connections..

I’m on my way home. Relatively smooth through customs compared to my last experience when landing in Calgary. I had already filled out the ArriveCan app.

I enjoyed the Disney bubble. Masked at all times, unless in our room or eating/drinking.

It was busier Sat thru Mon vs Tue-Fri. My AP expires tomorrow😭

Love this!

Someone posted on another thread that there was optional COVID testing upon arrival at Pearson. Was this available to you?
Not the OP, but I’m fairly certain that the Air Canada testing pilot program ended a little while ago at Pearson...I think the 14th of November?

Love this!

Thank you. I didn't see any testing option at Pearson upon return, and it wasn't mentioned. It's possible I didn't see it.

Not the OP, but I’m fairly certain that the Air Canada testing pilot program ended a little while ago at Pearson...I think the 14th of November?
My sister did it but she arrived October 30th and left on November 22nd so you are probably correct.

I just got back on Monday arrived in YYZ and started our quarantine as soon as we reach home just outside of the GTA in the east.
I was down for a whole week and took my 71 yr DM and it was great. Yes it’s a little different with masks and no international cast members but we made the most of our time. Lines were good and posted times seemed high but were definitely inflated. Experienced pixie dust in MK from cast members. Stayed at POP and it was clean and safe as well.
flights were good and safe. I felt safe in Florida and I was off property 50% of the time shopping and eating. Masks are mandatory at all businesses and restaurants. Disney partners with Advent health for temp screening and new security technologies allow for no stopping and walk thru = no lines.

I just got back on Monday arrived in YYZ and started our quarantine as soon as we reach home just outside of the GTA in the east.
I was down for a whole week and took my 71 yr DM and it was great. Yes it’s a little different with masks and no international cast members but we made the most of our time. Lines were good and posted times seemed high but were definitely inflated. Experienced pixie dust in MK from cast members. Stayed at POP and it was clean and safe as well.
flights were good and safe. I felt safe in Florida and I was off property 50% of the time shopping and eating. Masks are mandatory at all businesses and restaurants. Disney partners with Advent health for temp screening and new security technologies allow for no stopping and walk thru = no lines.

Thanks for sharing - sounds like you had a great time. We could all use some good news - nice to hear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter