Anyone able to cancel Aulani luau???

Debbru

DIS Veteran
Have you been able to get any response from Pleasant Activities, the company that handles Aulani's luau? I have tried calling the number on the voucher and get no answer. I've emailed their "contact us" address and have not had any response in over a week. I know they have a 48 hr. cancellation policy but how in the world do you contact them (especially now that Aulani is closing).

Yes - but it was about a week and a half ago. My mother called on 3/13 and cancelled our luau that was for early April.

We cancelled ours last week. I emailed the request but was told that I had to call in because they didn't have my credit card info on file anymore (think that info gets deleted after a certain amount of time). I called, left a voicemail and they returned my call.

Sent an email request to Pleasant Activities to cancel on 3/16. Received confirmation of cancellation on 3/17. Refund posted to credit card on 3/24, right on schedule for the 7 to 10 days indicated in the confirmation email. I was pleasantly surprised (pun intended).

My Luau was canceled for us. When they sent the announcement about dining closing we got an email

I emailed them on 3/12, received a confirmation on 3/13 and the money was back on my credit card on 3/14. This was before they announced their closing so that probably had something to do with the quick response.

I emailed Monday of this week and received a responsive via email the next day. Refund should be posting this week to the card. the number on the website was missing when I looked so I hit reply to my confirmation. suppose to be there mid -May.
:( holding out hope, but not counting on it.

OP here. After no response to emails, I was able to get them on the phone at the Aulani luau desk on 3/24 (the day Aulani closed). Refund credited to card today 3/30.
Thanks everyone - stay safe & healthy.

That's great to hear, I called them Tuesday after talking to someone on Saturday that couldn't seem to process my refund. I haven't received any emails but they did ask for my CC information again and said it should go through billing and I should get a refund in about a week. I booked VIP luau tickets so I am really glad that people are getting that money back.

I was able to call Pleasant Activities directly at 808-674-6320, and spoke with a customer service rep live to cancel the VIP Luau tickets that I bought for 5/8/20. They just needed the Voucher Number from your confirmation ticket. Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!