Anyone been in March?

wonderlandaddict

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if they have been able to get discounted
rooms in March? When does the codes usually come out for
that time? thanks

I was there from 2/25 - 3/6, 2002. Only discount I got from 2/25 to 3/2 at the ASMo - was AAA Rate - 10% off. Rates came out in July. From 3/2 to 3/6 called two weeks before in Feb 2002 and got a Savanah room for $190/night. Went in 2001 3/10 - 3/17 - no discounts as far as I knew. Never found any.

We got a discount on a moderate room late March around 3/14. I think it was $121/night - there we no discount for AS and the regualr rate at As was $109 so for the extra $12 we upped to a moderate. Stayed as CSR and had a great time.

We got AKL savannah view for $210/night w/DC discount for March 24-30th.

In March 2001 I got almost 50% off my room at BWI with an AP rate. The rates weren't released until the first week of March - my trip was the 3rd week and I had CSR booked. When the rates came out, I asked which deluxes were available and went from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter