Anyone been to Naples Pizzeria lately?

Mysteryincorp

DIS Veteran
I know it’s under construction but the to go counter is still available? What’s available on the menu? The website is not very helpful.....

I can look tomorrow but I don’t think the toGo is open. The main restaurant is open and looks stunning. It appears they have the counter service side closed now for updates.

I had read that the to go area “Napolini” opens back up on October 16th. We were there a week ago and only the outside patio area downstairs was open to guests at that time but I think they’ve actually started opening parts of the inside of the restaurant now.

The restaurant is fully open now. The upstairs dining room opened last week. Now, the outside bar/patio and the dining room have different menus. Upstairs has the full menu. Outside is just the pizza and salad menu. There is a podium outside where you can order pizzas " To Go", but the options are limited to either an individual or large pizza. You cannot order all the pizzas...there are a few options. I think you can get margherita or one topping in either size. No to go slices right now. If you want the To Go pizza, you order and pay at the outside podium but then you have to wait for it. Takes about 10-20 minutes.

Napolini will reopen sometime later this fall. I don't think they will make an Oct 16 date, though. It's still very far from being done. There are still bare exposed walls in there right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!