Anyone do Liberty Tree for this years MNSSHP yet?

W

wdisneelvr

Just wondering if anyone has had dinner at Liberty Tree before the halloween party started...if so, what characters did they have there?

Were they dressed up in anything special for the occasion?

Thanks bunches!

I would also like to know.

I was told by the CM when I made the PS that they would be dressed in costume at the LTT but not at the CP.

I just read somewhere that the characters were not dressed up on Oct 3rd I believe was the date.:(

Can anyone confirm?:confused:

We went to the Halloween party on October 3rd, 2003 and ate at LTT just before the party started. The characters were not in costume and the restaurant was not decorated for the party (other than pumpkin lanterns on the tables). However, the host and hostesses all had "ghoulish" make-up on their faces and they were lurching around when they seated people, which was pretty funny.

We had a PS for 6:20, but arrived early. To our surprise, we were admitted through the MK main gate when we arrived at 5:30 and were turned loose with only a purple wristband to identify us (not because of the PS- everybody was being admitted as they arrived). We got to the LTT around 5:40 and were seated right away. We finished dinner at 6:50, which was perfect timing.

We had never been to LTT before and thought the food was pretty good and the dinner a reasonable value. The dessert was apple cobbler a la mode and was quite good- so save room if you can!

Beatnik

Thanx for the review ~ We are eating at LTT Prior to MNSSHP on the 26th and 31st.

Can you please tell me what characters were there?

When I booked LTT way back to go with MNSSHP Oct 14, the characters were Mini, Donald & Daisy Duck, Pluto and Meeko.

Have they changed their characters again?????

:eek:

The characters were Minnie Mouse, Chip and/or Dale (possibly both-- I wans't paying that much attention!), Pluto, and some raccoon (I think from Pochahantas). They all came to our table numerous times and were very accomodating about photos.

Beatnik

We have a PS for dinner before the Oct 14 party - so excited!!!
My little girl is so excited about dinner here!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter