• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone doing the 12/3 MVMCP?

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
I'm attending my first MVMCP on 12/3. Will there be any other people from this board attending that night? I'd love to say 'hi!' to any other solos that are there! :)

I'm "hoping" to be there that week and was looking at MVMCP on the 2nd..

I've never gone to Disney alone and if I can get this trip off the ground, I'm wondering how I'll feel once I get there.. I mean gosh - who am I going to say "Ooooo" - "Ahhhhh" - and "Look at that!" too? :confused:

Planning on the December 2nd with a group from another board, and possibly the 5th with a member from that board who won't arrive in time for the group meet.

I'm in the opposite position of you, C.Ann! I'm wondering how I'm going to feel with 25 or 30 other people in the group! I have a feeling we'll split up and meet at various times, as groups of family and friends do.

It's going to be an interesting experience!

If you confirm your date and don't feel comfortable going on your, own, PM me and we'll be glad to include you in the group. We're having dinner at LTT first, but we may have reached our maximum group size for that. We have an unusual circumstance, so we may still have one or two spots available for dinner. We can check if you decide you would like to join us, or you can arrange to join us just for MVMCP!

We're a friendly lot, and many of the members have met previously. I'll be meeting them in "real space" for the first time the previous evening!

Originally posted by Taja

If you confirm your date and don't feel comfortable going on your, own, PM me and we'll be glad to include you in the group. We're having dinner at LTT first, but we may have reached our maximum group size for that. We have an unusual circumstance, so we may still have one or two spots available for dinner. We can check if you decide you would like to join us, or you can arrange to join us just for MVMCP!

We're a friendly lot, and many of the members have met previously. I'll be meeting them in "real space" for the first time the previous evening!

Thanks for the invite! That is SO sweet and I may just take you up on it.. There's an "outside" chance that a friend in Florida might come up to Orlando to join me for a day or two but it's real "iffy".. Sounds silly, but I'm afraid the whole thing is going to make me sad if I go by myself because my granddaughter won't be with me..

Will anyone else be at the 12/3 MVMCP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter