Anyone eaten at Jungle Jims?

sandyneck

DIS Veteran
Hi, I have a GC to this restaurant and it seems like a good place but just wondering if anyone can give me first hand experience. We have a 5&7 yr old and it sounds like they would like it. Thanks for any input

Myself, my brother (40) and two children, girls, 2 & 5 ate at Jungle Jim's in mid-November.

We were extremely pleased with the menu and the service. I was very tired of the "usual" parkfare and Perkins, McDonald's, etc. We were pleasantly surprised! I was feeling SO TIRED of burgers & fries, that I had a real oddity from the menu! It was a huge and soft croissant sandwich with cream cheese, smoked turkey and cranberry sauce...sound weird?! I thought so too, but I looooved it! Try it if yer feeling froggy. My kids also liked it here, as they had a cute animal-ish menu and a big elephant or some animal in the front to climb on, and little cups and swizzle sticks with animals, etc.

All in all, it was a welcome change from the crowds of the chains, and I would definitely go back again...we stayed in Downtown Disney and it was a skip & jump - that's how we ended up there...hope this helps! have fun~

Jungle Jim's is excellent! The last two times I've been at WDW I went there and loved it. The prices of the food are reasonable and the pina coladas are excellent. There's plenty to see for the little ones since they have real birds in the windows and the whole place is decorated very neat.
debbie

We have had at least one meal there during each of our three trips to WDW and I fully expect to make it 4 in about a week and a half.

Great place to eat huge moderately priced sandwiches and such...very good!

Thanks for asking that question sandyneck. I had always wondered about eating there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter