Anyone else get their sleep schedule all messed up when SO is away on business trips?

Disney845

I miss my custom tags
I find that I stay up all hours of the night, and then sleep in through the morning when SO is away on business. He has been on 4 trips in the last 3 weeks (Seattle, Toronto, and St. Louis twice), and I have seen him a total of about 3-4 days. He is away right now, and isn't scheduled to come back till Friday. I told him he better do something special for me for Valentines day!!! He also has been saying how he won't have any more trips coming up for awhile, and then he springs a "small" 2 day trip on me for next week. Ahhhhh, when will I ever sleep normally again? :rolleyes:

I am with you, my sleep is always interrupted when DH is not at home.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I cannot sleep when DH isn't there. I am a scaredy cat. I can't be by myself - I get so freaked out!!!!

When dh is away I sleep better since I don't have to hear him snore. I do miss him when he is gone but he snores really bad, and I don't miss that part.

I don't sleep well when DH is away. I sleep better since we got the alarm system activated, but I still don't sleep well. Even the dogs are more jumpy at night when he's gone. Our Yorkie sleeps with us and I can tell she doesn't sleep well when DH isn't home.

xyxwave.gif

hey stranger...lol

thankfully i haven't had to deal with this with my DH...i'd go insane if i did!!

hang in there...i'll be waiting in cyberspace for our daily chat :teeth:

My DH has only gone away a few times in our 14 years together but I know I don't sleep well at all while he is gone. I imagine the worst and end up getting very little sleep at night ( funny I have no problem sleeping during the day when I am home alone)

We also got our alarm system activated so I think I would be more relaxed next time he goes, but maybe not. I'm in no rush to find out.

Nope. My husband is away so often and for long periods it doesn't bother me. My non-sleeping is due to my children LOL!

I too am one of the rare ones who sleeps better when DH is away.

I get the whole bed to myself and I don't wake up when he gets up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

I do miss him though.

Tamie

Count me as another one who doesn't sleep well when their DW is out of town. I have no real incentive to go to bed early. ;)

My DH is a farmer, but a few months ago also became a crop insurance adjuster and he does travel sometimes (2-5 nights each trip) and I really don't like it that well. I enjoy not having to cook :D but other than that I don't like him gone. I don't sleep well while he's gone and especially miss him in the evenings, I don't like his empty recliner. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter