Anyone Else had a PS at PSB on 12/12?

Oh Kay!

DIS Veteran
We had 11:20 PS for PSB. When we went to check in, a CM told us there had been a mishap in the kitchen, and that they couldn't serve any food. She offered us a complimentary meal at Electric Umbrella. Since we (DH and 2 kids) were starving, we asked if we could eat somewhere closer and she then suggested the Norwegian bakery, which we accepted. We were also allowed to go into the restaurant to take pictures with the princess.

Obviously, we were very disappointed, as we've been looking forward to the breakfast for quite sometime. It was our last meal of the trip at WDW to boot.

I am just curious if other disers had PSs that day, and also whether the kitchen mishap was fixed that day or whether other dates were affected.

Let me just say that it was probably a blessing! Saved you lots of money, and you probably still got the same amount of character interaction as we did!

I guess I should look at it like that, Holly. I think, of 4 of us, DH was the most disappointed one, LOL. He was really looking forward to having a big breakfast as it was to be our only non-continental style breakfast of the trip, but instead had to settle for a sandwich.

I was just going to say that as well. You didn't miss much, as long as you got to see the princesses and take pictures that's about all that's good about that breakfast IMHO. We've been there 3x thinking it'll be better each time.

After the 3rd time of undercooked, cold mediocre food I decided that was the last time. Now that you can see the princesses in their countries throughout the day, the breakfasts are off our list.

Next time think about going to Cape May or something like that before EPCOT, it's at the BC and they have VERY GOOD breakfast food with characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter