Anyone else having problems with the Disney website?

3rd morning of the site not taking my CC for a room reservation! wow disney how much money are you loseing

This gave me a laugh yesterday.......

I had sent them a note about the website issue before the whole site went down. This is what I sent.....

"Over the last 2 days, I have been unable to access the Disneyworld website via Chrome. The page Disneyworld.disney.go.com will seemingly load, but then will re-load (as it ALWAYS does, annoyingly) Only now, it re-loads to a blank white screen with "Waiting for sw88.go.com" I can access via MS Edge. I run Windows 10, and have disabled extensions that might interfere (Add blocker, Disconnect, etc)"

And here is the response.....

"We have been experiencing system challenges. However, please make sure you are on the most current operating system, browser, as well as Acrobat Reader and that Popup Blocker is turned off for our site. To run optimally, our site requires the latest browsers and tools. You may also try clearing your Internet Cookies. If you are running Edge or Safari, you may try Chrome, which works best with our site."

OKAY....did they actually read my message? Because I AM on most current OS, I DID optimize by disabling blocker, and Chrome--their browser that "works best" was NOT working, while Edge was!

Oy......

Is this outage affecting the Disney Gift Cards website as well? I'm trying to transfer balances over and it keeps telling me to check my username and password but I know they are both are correct. Thanks

The site is still not working for me. I understand it is working for a lot of folks now, but not me! Still waiting...

3rd morning of the site not taking my CC for a room reservation! wow disney how much money are you loseing
Probably not much since few are going to go to another site to book their trips. Or cancel a plan to go to Disney if they can't book today. They want to go to Disney so they'll wait and book when they can. This is the only reason website outages haven't hurt Disney's bottom line.

The site is still not working for me. I understand it is working for a lot of folks now, but not me! Still waiting...
Some ideas, since if it's working for some, it means it's working.
You can clear your cookies. That works sometimes. Most times actually. If that doesn't work, try a Edge (if you are on a PC). I hate using it myself but when it comes to the Disney site, it does work better than either Chrome or Firefox, for me.

This gave me a laugh yesterday.......

I had sent them a note about the website issue before the whole site went down. This is what I sent.....

"Over the last 2 days, I have been unable to access the Disneyworld website via Chrome. The page Disneyworld.disney.go.com will seemingly load, but then will re-load (as it ALWAYS does, annoyingly) Only now, it re-loads to a blank white screen with "Waiting for sw88.go.com" I can access via MS Edge. I run Windows 10, and have disabled extensions that might interfere (Add blocker, Disconnect, etc)"

And here is the response.....

"We have been experiencing system challenges. However, please make sure you are on the most current operating system, browser, as well as Acrobat Reader and that Popup Blocker is turned off for our site. To run optimally, our site requires the latest browsers and tools. You may also try clearing your Internet Cookies. If you are running Edge or Safari, you may try Chrome, which works best with our site."

OKAY....did they actually read my message? Because I AM on most current OS, I DID optimize by disabling blocker, and Chrome--their browser that "works best" was NOT working, while Edge was!

Oy......

so stoopid, Chrome is giving me way more issues than Safari... Not that Safari is any bargain either

Yeah, Chrome does NOT work best with their site. They can say it does all they want. They are wrong. It works the worse with their site, both on PC and on Mac platforms.
I think the fact that they don't know that just goes to show just how out of touch their IT/Tech depts are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!