Anyone ever use beach mats?

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
Curious if anyone has ever brought beach mats or purchased them while there? I've read the ABC Stores carry them. I'm thinking they'd be ideal for our time in Waikiki Beach and also when we explore the North Shore. If you've used them, did you bring your own or buy them there? Any trouble finding them?

If you're thinking about the beach mats that are made from some sort of bamboo like material, you can find them at a lot of places on Oahu (ABC store, Walmart, grocery stores, really just about everywhere). They are really cheap too, like maybe $2-3 if I remember right. We always just buy new ones when we go.

We purchased mats our first day at an ABC store in Waikiki. While we didn't need them at Aulani, we did use them on all our beach outings around the island. They were cheap enough that we didn't feel bad leaving them behind when we left.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter