Anyone flown united from Sydney to MCO?

kyl

disneyfun
We are looking at booking airfares Sydney to MCO soon. We are going to travel Nov 2019-late Dec 2019. Just wanted to hear of anyones experience flying united. We would be flying economy...so good old cattle class :-)

We are looking at booking airfares Sydney to MCO soon. We are going to travel Nov 2019-late Dec 2019. Just wanted to hear of anyones experience flying united. We would be flying economy...so good old cattle class :-)

How exciting to be going during the Christmas season! I've used Virgin and Delta so I too would be interesting to know what people think of United Airlines. :)

We flew Sydney to MCO via Houston with them in June. Had no problems at all and flying with them again next year. Long leg to Houston was on one of the new Dreamliner, which had good entertainment in the seat backs, and you can also download the app. Food was standard airline fair and they regularly came by with drinks/snack. Internal flight was on a smaller plane, still ok but you could tell it was older. No hesitation with flying with them again.

Thank you thisledoo. I've heard such conflicting things about united. But I think the new Dreamliner would be good and seems that the flights Sydney to Houston are all Dreamliner aircraft. Have you flown with Virgin or Qantas to the states before if so would you mind comparing them to United.

Thank you thisledoo. I've heard such conflicting things about united. But I think the new Dreamliner would be good and seems that the flights Sydney to Houston are all Dreamliner aircraft. Have you flown with Virgin or Qantas to the states before if so would you mind comparing them to United.
I’m sorry I haven’t flown international with qantas or virgin so can’t really compare. Hopefully someone that has can chime in :)

Over the past few years, we have always flown United to MCO. We normally fly from SYD through SFO. I really like their Dreamliner, but do remember the days that the tv screens were still overhead. I have found that United have cheaper prices, which helps me quite a lot. There has been the odd flight, where our party of 3 were split up, but as the kids are getting older and do more travelling that doesn't worry me that much anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!